These powerful Studio Ghibli quotes hurt... because they have so much truth and wisdom in them that we cannot deny their significance. The words "cruel truth" exist for some reason, and reality is certainly one of them. Will you love or hate them?
1. "The one you love today may be gone tomorrow. We do not know what the future awaits." - Pom Poko (1994).
2. "The world is cursed but still we find reasons to keep living." - Princess Mononoke (1997).
3. "Acceptance is the only way out of totally unacceptable situations." - My Neighbors the Yamadas (1999).
4. "It isn't the end of the world." - My Neighbor Totoro (1988).
5. "It doesn't matter if you don't like." - Grave of the Fireflies (1988).
6. "We will just have to learn to like it." - Spirited Away (2001).
7. "Live long enough and you see lots of different things." - Only Yesterday (1991).
8. "Well, one nice thing about getting old is nothing frightens you." - Howl's Moving Castle (2004).
Ouch. These are quite straightforward but I loved them. There are so many ways to interpret these Studio Ghibli quotes but what do you think? It is better to be mentally prepared than not for our future's sake, isn't it?
Do you love or hate these Studio Ghibli quotes? Cast your vote and tell us why in the comments..
Don't forget to follow Rosalyn on Moviepilot for MORE!