"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" Just the friendly yellow sponge named SpongeBob! Times change, and cartoons have changed with the times, but Spongebob will always be a classic, because it stuck to its roots. Watching it as a child, I always felt like I didn't like Squidward as much as the other characters, but the harsh reality is that we tend to grow up to be just like him! Here's how you may have just grew up to be like him too!
1. You stopped caring about the small stuff
2. You can't be bothered to work
3. You stopped paying compliments
4. Sometimes life gets you down
5. You worry that you're going to be forever alone
6. But at the end of the day you know things will be all right
What do you think folks? Are we all just Squidward at heart?