If you give a kid a coloring book their eyes will no doubt turn to saucers as they enthusiastically scrawl frantically onto the pages, paying little attention to the lines, grabbing a whole array of colors along the way. Other kids take their time, taking note of the boundaries of the outlines while lovingly bringing the characters to life.
So what happens when these coloring books find their way into the hands of adults? Well, there's no easy way to tell you this. Things are about to get pretty fucked up! Thanks to Coloring Book Corruptions on Facebook, who have gathered these warped creations of both photoshopped and colored in treats, we get to further explore the depraved minds of millennials.
20. Goofy gets the wrong idea of a Kinder Surprise!
19. When hide-and-seek gets out of hand
18. Gary should watch his back!
17. Pooh is the most subtle bear around when it comes to liking someone
15. "You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes." - Winnie the Pooh
14. If you go down to the woods today, you're sure in for a big surprise!
13 So the secret is out.. This is how Rapunzel entertains herself in the tower!
12. I think I am developing Coulrophobia a.k.a. a fear of clowns!
11. Olaf shows Mickey who is boss after Mickey wouldn't allow him to join the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
10. Snow White is on a one track mission to rid the forest of the dwarves!
9. Cinderella is horrified to see that the mice have gone one step too far after becoming addicted to Grand Theft Auto
8. Belle will steal your soul if you catch her on a bad day!
7. Goofy takes the horror of Halloween a step too far and slays his best friend Mickey
6. Oh, no, he didn't...
5. Aurora has gotten tired of her forest friends and has chosen them for a tasty meal instead!
4. Mickey wants a part in a Rob Zombie film
3. Walt Disney never paid Mickey or Daisy Duck, so they took matters into their own hands!
2. When Pooh asks for a golden shower, you better give it to him, or there will be trouble
1. The characters better duck before Regan from The Exorcist spews all over them
Source: Coloring Book Corruptions