Fant4stic doesn't even feel like a Marvel movie, rather it feels more like a bad monster movie. Yes I said monster movie, not super hero movie.
What are Marvel movies known for?
- Great action
- Great humor
- Stan Lee cameos
- Great Chemistry between characters
- Post credit scenes
Fantastic four (or Fantastic Flop) has absolutely none of that.
- It had no humor
- Tom and Jerry have better chemistry than these characters
- No post credit scene (though I doubt this movie will ever get a sequel)
- the most intense battle in the movie, was me fighting to stay awake
- Stan Lee didn't even bother to show his face in this fantastic mess
Fantastic Four may be a Marvel property, but it is not a marvel movie. The Dark Knight Rises, and Man of Steel, feel more like Marvel movies, than this, thing, did.
Heck, even Pixels felt more like a Marvel movie.
This was a boring movie, and not worth the price of admission.
Go see mission impossible instead. Even Pixels is more worth your money and time, than the Fantastic Flop.