- Beautiful and evil female head villain. Imagine an evil Paris Hilton, killing and kicking in designer clothes, a fabulous killer indeed.
- Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer's pairing.
- Hardly predictable. Many surprises.
- Attractive cast.
- That 60s fashion which they nailed. Espionage with style.
- Solo and Kuryakin's alliance seemed too easy. It's not very convincing. I was expecting more repulsion from each sides.
- Wasting Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer's chemistry. Where's the bro-mance that should've been? Come on, it would've been great.
- Little interaction with main villain. Elizabeth Debicki as Victoria deserves more screen time, she's both beautiful and vicious and that I want to see more.
FAVORITE SCENE: Gabby (Vikander) convincing Kuryakin (Hammer) to dance.
REPLAY FACTOR: 20%
CAST PERFORMANCE: 60%
TRAILER RECEPTION: 80%