Maitland Ward is best known for playing Rachel McGuire from the hit prime time series, Boy Meets World, and as Jessica Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful.
8) Melissa Joan Hart
Hart is known for her title roles in the television series Clarissa Explains It All (1991–94), Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1996–2003), and Melissa & Joey.
7) Jennifer Anniston
This is from a Friends episode titled The One With The Princess Leia Fantasy. "Help me Dr. Geller, you’re my only hope!"
6) AnnaLynne McCord Beverly Hills 90210 star AnnaLynne McCord dressed up in the Slave Leia costume in one of the episodes, and she looked fine!
5) Amy Schumer Amy Schumer was featured on the cover of GQ's August issue for her new movie Trainwreck, but apparently it's all about Star Wars.
4) Olivia Munn Geek icon and X-Men: Apocalypse star Olivia Munn wore the Slave Leia costume for the 2007 Star Wars convention.
3) Alessandra Torresani Caprica, the spinoff prequel of Battlestar Galactica had this beautiful star dressed up in the Slave Leia costume. Although the series only lasted for one season on SyFy, Alessandra Torresani's Slave Leia cosplay will remain in our memories forever
2) Kelly Brook Kelly Brook, the stunning British model, did a photo shoot with Total Film, and her take of one of sci-fi's most iconic characters made our jaws drop. She did a brilliant job with this version of Slave Leia.
1) Adrianne Curry She's not just the first winner of America's Next Top Model, but she's also a legendary cosplay star in the geek community. Her cosplays in Comic-Cons have been amazing, and her Slave Leia cosplay she donned in San Diego will be impossible to erase from memory.