In the immortal words of Jay Z and Kanye West, "Prince William’s ain’t do it right if you ask me, cause I was him I would have married Kate & Ashley."
If you don't agree, that's fair enough I suppose, though you might change your mind once you find out how much they're worth (that shit cray).
Here are 17 fun Olsen facts you probably didn't know:
1. A Olsen twins MUSEUM just opened in New York City. The museum is dedicated to the twins hiding from paparazzi (no, really!)
2. They were 9 months old when they got the role of Michelle Tanner on Full House. They won against 20 other babies because they were the only two who didn't cry during the auditions.
3. Their ethnicity is rather varied: Norwegian, English, German, 1/8th Italian, distant French!
4. Mary-Kate called her first horse C.D., which stands for Compact Disc. She's now a prize winning horse rider.
5. In 1992, Mary-Kate said she wanted to be a candymaker or a cowgirl when she grew up, while Ashley would've like to have been a candymaker or an actress.
6. They were paid $25,000 per episode for the third season of Full House.
7. They've already had dentures. They lost their teeth at different rates so they had to wear falsies during Full House.
8. May-Kate likes to run around her house naked in heels, according to a 2007 interview with Harpers Bazaar.
9. Several websites launched to celebrate the countdown to their 18th birthday. Creepy shit.
10. In 2005, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen sold a 6,000 square ft. Manhattan penthouse apartment for $7.3 million — that they never lived in.
11. Bob Saget took his Full House daddy duties seriously and changed their diapers on set.
12. Olivier Sarkozy proposed to Mary-Kate with an $81,000 vintage Cartier engagement ring.
13. Their net worth is estimated at $300 million.
14. Mary Kate has ADD.
15. In France, they promoted McDonald's Happy Meals.
16. Ashley can't stand the sound of people eating Bananas.
17. They grew up opposite Troian Bellisario a.k.a Spencer from Pretty Little Liars.
(Source: ABC News & Buzzfeed)