This coming week a few shows have there summer season finales. The ones that I watch consist of.
- Killjoys on SyFy, actually it's tomorrow. Go watch all of this beautiful show on SyFy right here It's basically a new version of Firefly and I love it.
- Mr. Robot, it's a beautiful, complex TV show that if you haven't watched it already you should really go fix that RIGHT NOW.
- Suits, season 5 finale for the summer half, is next Wednesday. The remaining 6 episodes will be on again in January! It's one of my favorite TV shows, drama and all.
- Teen Wolf, Monday 5A finale happens at 10pm. It'll be back sometime in the mid-season apparently. Season 5 is by far one of my favorite seasons of the TV show.
This show is just another summer favorite. Sense8 on Netflix. Go watch it. All of it. RIGHT NOW. Here's my season review.
Killjoys season 1
Killjoys follows a trio of hard-living but fun-loving bounty hunters – Dutch, John, and D'avin– taking on interplanetary missions, chasing and capturing deadly criminals throughout a distant system named the Quad. They have sworn amongst themselves to remain neutral during a bloody, multi-planetary class war that threatens to destroy the Quad.
Starring: Hannah John-Kamen as Dutch / Yalena, Aaron Ashmore as John Jaqobis and Luke Macfarlane as D'avin Jaqobis. I just really love this cast. Dutch is a badass and runs the show. John and D'avin are also amazing characters as well. Go watch this show, go binge all 9 episodes on SyFy.
Mr. Robot season 1
The series follows Elliot Alderson, a young man living in New York City, who works at the cybersecurity company Allsafe as a security engineer. Constantly struggling with social anxiety disorder and clinical depression, Elliot's thought process seems heavily influenced by paranoia and delusion. He connects to people by hacking them, which often leads him to act as a cyber-vigilante. He is recruited by a mysterious insurrectionary anarchist known as "Mr. Robot", and joins his team of hacktivists known as "fsociety". One of their missions is to take down one of the largest corporations in the world, E Corp (known as "Evil Corp" by Elliot), which also happens to be Allsafe's biggest client
- Rami Malek as Elliot Alderson, a security technician at Allsafe Cybersecurity and a vigilante hacker. He has social anxiety disorder and deals with clinical depression and delusions, which cause him to struggle socially and live isolated from other people.
- Christian Slater as Mr. Robot, an insurrectionary anarchist who recruits Elliot into an underground hacker group called fsociety.
- Carly Chaikin as Darlene, one of the fsociety hackers.
- Portia Doubleday as Angela Moss, Elliot's childhood friend and a fellow employee at Allsafe.
- Martin Wallström as Tyrell Wellick, the ambitious Senior Vice President of Technology at E Corp.
Suits season 5
''Pearson Specter Litt has scored a hard-fought victory in the Liberty Rail case, but the fight has left the firm shaken. Although she avoided jail time, Donna has left Harvey after more than a decade of working together. She officially offers to work for his long-time rival Louis, though Louis is uncertain about getting his hopes up with Donna knowing that he once had Mike as an associate only to have Harvey almost immediately take Mike back. His fears are made worse when Louis sees a list of "Secretary Replacements for Louis" in Donna's desk, though Donna assures him that she only kept the list to pass it on to Harvey. Meanwhile, Harvey throws himself into a tough bankruptcy case involving a regional trucking company, but his unwillingness to accept that Donna isn't coming back leads to an error that could cost his client dearly. He also begins to have panic attacks, and starts seeing a therapist, Dr. Agard (Christina Cole), with the purpose of getting her to sign off on anti-anxiety medications. Elsewhere, Jessica readjusts to being single, while Mike and Rachel are giddy after his marriage proposal.''
Season 5 of Suits has been a crazy, dramatic, character growing season. I love the layers of Harvey that we are seeing, his Therapist is amazing, his new Secretary Gretchen is a great add to the cast, as is Louis' sister!
Teen Wolf season 5
''On the eve of their senior year, Scott McCall and his friends find themselves facing the possibility of a future without one another, a next phase of their lives that might take them in different directions despite their best intentions. Little do they know that outside forces are already plotting to break the pack apart long before they ever see graduation. New villains use a combination of science and the supernatural for a malevolent and mysterious purpose that will eventually pit Scott and his friends against their greatest enemy yet.''
Scott just isn't having a good senior year. Theo is a little shit and I can't wait for Scott to finally see how much he's being manipulated by him, I'm hoping it's during the season finale on Monday and not all the way in the other half of the season. Malia is being fleshed out more but I feel like she will shine more in 5B, the same for Kira. Liam is an adorable puppy and I'm enjoying his budding relationship with Hayden, a girl he went to middle school with. Stiles isn't having an easy senior year either and I really hope things get better for him ASAP. Lydia is growing into her Banshee-ness and her flirtashinship with Parrish is to die for. 5A is pure flash back and 5B is the present so 5B is going to be pretty emotional to say the least.
Sense8 season 1 on Netflix
The plot revolves around eight strangers from different parts of the world who suddenly become mentally and emotionally linked. The show aims to explore subjects that its writers felt science fiction shows, at least ostensibly, tend to ignore or skim through such as politics, identity, sexuality, gender and religion.
The bond the Sensate's have is an amazing thing and it's worth binging the entire show in one day/night.
- Aml Ameen as Capheus
- Bae Doona as Sun Bak
- Jamie Clayton as Nomi Marks
- Tina Desai as Kala Dandekar
- Tuppence Middleton as Riley Blue
- Max Riemelt as Wolfgang Bogdanow
- Miguel Ángel Silvestre as Lito Rodriguez
- Brian J. Smith as Will Gorski