1. Merritt Dougney (Once Upon a Time) as Ursula in "The Little Mermaid" - famed for her villainous role in the second half of the 4th season of OUAT, Merritt will no doubt reprise her role in the future 2018 live action remake of The Little Mermaid starring Bella Thorne, Ross Lynch, Ralph Fiennes, and Tiffany Boone.
2. Raven Simone as Ursula in "Ursula" - Raven also will no doubt portray the infamous sea witch Ursula in her POV story of THE LITTLE MERMAID, working with co star Sarah Hyland (Scary Movie 5; Modern Family; Dead Island) who will be playing Ariel in this future film.
3. Emma Roberts as Belle in Beauty and the Beast (2017) - Emma's character Belle will tame and sooth the temperomental Beast (Johnny Depp) to break the curse wrought upon him when he was once an unkind prince.
4. Amy Adams as Merida in BRAVE - Amy Adams (Man of Steel; American Hustle) returns to the Disney Cinematic Universe yet this time as a live action Merida in the upcoming live action remake of Disney-Pixar's Brave.
5. Victoria Justice in WICKED (2016) - in the future Disney film based on the Broadway musical Wicked of the same name, Elphaba (Victoria Justice) shall be getting the green skinned treatment when she befriends Glinda (Jennette McCurdy) and unveils her POV of the story of The Wizard of Oz.
6. Jamie Foxx as Dr. Facilier in Cinderella 2: Twice Charmed - as a witch doctor from Barbados, Dr. Facilier, played by Jamie Foxx (The Amazing Spider Man 2) helps an exiled Lady Tremaine and her daughters alter time so that they see to it that Cinderella and Prince Kit Charming had never met especially at the ball.
7. Arnold S. (Terminator 5: Genesis) as Hercules - buffer as The Rock in the 2014 Universal Studios film, Hercules, Arnold will battle Hades' monstrous forces to the death in Disney's live action remake of the 1990s Disney animated film of the same name.
8. Bella Thorne (Scream; DUFF; Blended) as Ariel in THE LITTLE MERMAID (2018) - Bella Thorne shall debut in the undersea cinematic world of The Little Mermaid, live action movie style, as Ariel, who intends to live life on the land rather than underwater to be with her human love life Prince Erik (Ross Lynch).