We all want Square Enix to pack as much as they can into Kingdom Hearts 3. The more characters and worlds that are included for its release date, the better. But imagine this, Tetsuya Nomura recently stated in an interview that none of the worlds we've seen in previous numerical entries in the Kingdom Hearts franchise will appear again. That means that we're in a far a whole host of worlds and characters we've never seen in Kingdom Hearts 3.
But with all the excitement of everything that we want to see in the games, we must acknowledge that there's a lot we don't want in Kingdom Hearts 3 either. It has been such a long time since a Kingdom Hearts game had a release date, and we're hoping that this'll be the greatest entry into the series to date! Keep these things out and that may just be accomplished!
Kingdom Hearts 3 - Everything We Don't Want For Release Date!
The Kingdom Hearts series has a passionate and engaging fan community, so we'd love to hear what your least favourite aspect of these games is in the comments! What's the one thing that you don't want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3 when it finally gets its release date for the XBOX One & PS4? Let us know in the comments!
We've already taken a look at characters from previous games that we don't want anywhere near Kingdom Hearts 3! But there are so many other characters from Disney films, and Disney-owned property that could appear in the game! Here's our short list of characters from a few franchises that we want to be completely ignored.
- Marvel - The Punisher (I don't think he'd fit in), Daredevil, Ghost Rider, any of The Fantastic Four after that awful film, Blade and Howard the Duck.
- Star Wars - JAR JAR BINKS!!!!!! That is all.
- Disney - Anyone from Chicken Little, anyone from Home on the Range and the Alice in Wonderland crew (we've had enough of them in Kingdom Hearts).
- The Muppets - Actually, now that I think about it, I just want all of them. Give me every single Muppet in this game!!!
Seeing as none of the worlds from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 will be included in Kingdom Hearts 3, that leaves new lands and potentially repeated areas from some of the other Kingdom Hearts games. Here are the ones we don't want to see!
- Marvel - If Marvel is in the game, we really don't want to see some boring representation of New York or some other real life city! BRING US TO ASGARD!
- Star Wars - I literally cannot think of anywhere in the Star Wars universe that I wouldn't want to go in Kingdom Hearts 3. Oh, except every location in Episodes 1-3. Those films can go die.
- Disney - Wonderland, The Grid, Hundred Acre Wood, and any of the places that the above Disney characters inhabit!
- The Muppets - Where would The Muppets even be set?! I don't have a clue! But hopefully it's not some boring real life place.
In terms of gameplay, the Kingdom Hearts series has had its ups and downs. For instance, I was never really a fan of the battle cards system that was introduced and I don't want to see anything remotely similar to it on release date. I always preferred what Kingdom Hearts 2 and Dream Drop Distance offered us. What I really want from Kingdom Hearts 3 is that it feels as good as DDD felt when I first took control.
But what about you guys? Where do you stand with Kingdom Hearts 3 and what you want from its release date? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!