Last week you might have noticed that we unveiled a new feature: The Multiple Choice Question. Now you have the option of creating true or false or multiple choice trivia questions, but only one correct answer. Now, we don't like to brag or anything but we've got to admit, it's pretty darn awesome. We'd like YOU to help take this new feature for a whirl and show us just what how creative you can get with it.
This weeks contest is quite straight forward: create a post using the new 'multiple choice question' feature. The two creators with the most creative multiple choice trivias, WIN!
So, how does it work?
To create your true or false/multiple choice trivia, click on the 'insert a poll' button at the top of the post editor. You should see this pop up:
The next step you probably guessed already. Just click 'Multiple Choice Question' and you're good to go! To help get your creative juices flowing, here are a few examples of how you can use the new feature.
Which Marvel film is this image from?
Which James Bond said the following: " You know, you're cleverer than you look."
True or false: The mask used by Michael Myers in Halloween was a Captain Kirk mask, painted white.
Think you've got the gist? Give it a go!
Your choice of 4 Monopoly Prize Packs!
- All entries must be received by Sunday September 13, 12pm ET
- The contest is open to: USA, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India or any of the EU countries (except France- see T&C's)*
- Entry must be in the form of an article or video ON Moviepilot, not a link to another site or a comment
- Entry must be a completely new post - no resubmissions of older posts please
- Tag your post with Contest Entry, then share the link in the comments section of this post
- Any questions about the contest, please contact: [email protected]
- By entering into this contest you confirm that you have read and agreed to our Terms and Conditions