Who are the best people to date in the entire world? Harry Potter fans, of course!
Want to know why? Check out these 15 reasons why you should let a Potterhead slytherin to your bed tonight:
1. They aren't afraid of commitment
After all, they were in a relationship with the Harry Potter series for over 14 years! When they're with you, you know it's for the long-haul.
2. They know never to judge someone on first appearances
It's what's within that really counts.
3. They are cheeky little devils
4. They're wizards at roleplay and dress-up
Just think of all those times spent dressed up as their favorite character in anticipation of the new book release at midnight. That's gotta fuel at least some creativity in the bedroom!
5. They understand the strength of love
Because their kind of love is forever.
6. They know the value of true friendship
To them, solid pals are everything.
7. They are likely to get more good-looking with age
Just like Neville Longbottom, who transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan.
8. They know that everything is better once you come out of the closet
They're ready to sweep away those cobwebs of denial and shame!
9. They will never lose that child-like wonder
No matter how old they get, they will always appreciate Quidditch, secret platforms, dragons and Hufflepuffs.
10. They've got the best chat-up lines
They'll be the first to tell you that they're whomping their willow just thinking about you.
11. They tell it like it is
For them, honesty really is the best policy.
12. They have a deep appreciation for 'family'
The Weasleys and Dumbledore's Army have taught them to appreciate the family you were born into and the family that you choose.
13. They know that sometimes in love, you have to make sacrifices
They are mature enough to understand that difficult decisions are a part of life.
14. They value generosity and kindness
They might not shower you with expensive gifts all the time, but they will make it known how much you mean to them in other ways.
15. And most importantly, they read!
So, take note: Dating someone who hasn't read the Harry Potter series is ultimately a waste of your time.