As everyone worldwide knows, Monday mornings are complete and utter drag. After the highs of the weekend, you're forced back to reality after your alarm starts bleating, signaling the start of another week. After forcing yourself out of your cosy bed you're left to face the full week of trials head on.
Luckily for us, most of our weekly trials don't come anywhere close to the trials that those in [Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials](tag:1142567) have to face, though after watching the trailers for the film a few more times, I have to say, I found some similarities.
Check out the 9 times the Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials was exactly like the dreaded Monday morning:
1. You're always so rudely awakened
Though, for us it's usually thanks to an annoying alarm clock...
2. You contemplate in the shower why the heck you're putting yourself through this whole business
Seriously, you can make a career out of sleeping and Netflix instead.
3. You cut it close every week
Yeah sure I can sleep in an extra 15 minutes and make it to work on time...
4. Your commute is pure hell
Um, can't I just have my own dedicated lane, please?
5. Getting through your workload is like walking uphill on sand
There's no progress to be made here.
6. All you want to do is sit quiet and not talk to anyone
Shhh, brain is rebooting.
7. You're almost certain your boss is a robot
Who else can be that cheery at 9am on a Monday?!
8. You feel like totally giving up
There's no point! My workmates are better off without me.
9. But ultimately you know you're part of a team, and you never let each other down - even on Mondays.
I got you, boo.
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials will be released in cinemas on September 18th