Some horror movie taglines are as famous as the movies themselves... What's Alien without "In space, no-one can hear you scream!" or The Fly with no "Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid"?
If you love the schlocky-shocky horror movie taglines as much as the movies and the lurid posters themselves, try your knowledge at matching the horror movie tagline to the horror movie!
1. "When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth"
2. "If this one doesn't scare you, you're already dead!"
3. "Sometimes, dead is better"
4. "It's cheaper than a chainsaw!"
5. "If this movie doesn't make your skin crawl…it's on too tight!"
6. "Humans are such easy prey."
7. "Please do not disturb Evelyn. She already is"
8. "...and remember, the next scream you hear may be your own!"
9. "Can a full grown woman truly love a midget?"
10. "By Sword, By Pick, By Axe, Bye Bye!"