If you saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, you might have noticed all of the call-backs to the original Indiana Jones film. You also may have been an idiot like me and missed out on a few. Either way, Vimeo user WhoIsPablo put together a compilation with all of them.
Check it out below! There are lots. Check out all XX in screenshots below!
1. The first call-back is a simple one
2. They paid homage in almost every way possible
3. The shadow
4. Hands up!
5. Hat take-off
6. Illegal hands to the face
7. Boxes on boxes
8. Lasso action
9. Scary gun dust
10. More lasso swing action
11. More swinging lasso stuff
12. Crash landing
13. Falling out of trucks
14. Golden artifacts
15. Chain pain
16. Professor moment
17. Somewhat similar outfits here
19. Car grab
20. These two beautiful moments
21. Weird but cool airplane graphic
22. Sleeping Harrison Ford
23. Map stuff
24. Hieroglyphics 'n stuff
25. Incredibly scary mummy moment
26. Bugs that are scary as well
27. Gun threats
28. Tantalizing female gaze
29. Female hostages getting saved
30. Rocket-launcher game on fleek
31. Wait, did Michael Bay direct this? Similar explosion sequences here...
32. Awesome behind-vehicle shot
33. Falling out of cars again
34. More swinging, this time through the jungle
35. Jumping from moving vehicles
36. A bunch of men shooting guns in a row
37. Harrison Ford can throw that left hook
39. Flying cars
41. This is pretty much what the ride was based off
42. Sad women
43. Gotta have your torch. Duh.
44. Running from the natives
45. Sh*t is going down now
46. Water flood activated
47. I feel like this is Harrison Ford tipping his hat to me for screenshotting like a mad-man right now. I skipped a few, I'll be honest. There were just. So. Many.
48. A little romance
49. Hat games
50. Harrison Ford being a bad-ass in the end was inevitable
I hope you enjoyed those. Go to WhoIsPablo.com to see more from this talented dude.