As far as Hollywood goes, 2015 was far from a summer of love. For some reason this year, more so than any other I can recall, it felt like celebrity couples were separating like crazy. From Ben and Jen to Gavin and Gwen, it was sad to see these pairs who were once so in love split.
While we can't fault these famous faces for not feeling the love anymore - and most of these breakups seemed pretty amicable - we can still lament the relationship goals we will no longer get to marvel at.
Here are 10 celebrity couples who sadly didn't make it through the summer:
1. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
Years married: Ten
2. Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt
Years together: 18
3. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
Years married: 13
4. Tom Sturridge and Sienna Miller
Years together: Four
5. Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian
Years together: Nine
6. Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards
Years together: Three
7. Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo
Years together: Two
8. Megan Fox and Brian Austin-Green
Years married: Five
9. Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger
Years married: Two
10. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
Years married: Four
In short, this is how I feel after this summer...
At least we still have Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé and Jay Z, and Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. to restore our faith in love. Let's just hope Cupid has his bow locked and loaded to turn some single stars into lovers.