- Sirius Black was the first werewolf named Black before Jacob became a Black and a werewolf, seems like Stephenie Meyer copied J.K. Rowling.
Examples: Sirius + Black = Werewolf
Jacob + Black = Werewolf
- Bellatrix Lestrange was the first female to have the nickname "Bella" before Isabella Swan decided to let her name get cut for her to only be called Bella, seems like Stephenie Meyer copied that as well from J.K Rowling as well.
Examples: Bellatrix + Lestrange = Bella
Isabella + Swan = Bella
- Harry Potter shows the importance in life:
- Twilight shows its own importance in life:
- To have a boyfriend
- Become a sparkly vampire
- If your boyfriend breaks up with you just jump off a cliff somebody will come and safe you
- It's okay to be in a relationship and cheat on your boyfriend by kissing your best friend.
- Get married, have a honeymoon, have a baby and become a vampire at age 18.
- In Twilight, there's only one main character, even though she doesn't like being in the spotlight, well, sorry Bella, but you're already in the spotlight, she's new in town, she's new in school, many guys have a crush on Bella, she has a sparkly vampire boyfriend when vampires are suppose to burn in the sun not sparkle, she's always in danger from bad vampires, she nearly kills herself after Edward breaks up with her, she always talks about become a vampire too just like her boyfriend, she gets married, has her honeymoon, has a baby that's half human and half vampire, and she finally becomes a vampire at age 18.
- Harry Potter is about all characters, Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron, Voldemort (he who must not be named), Snape, Draco, Dumbledore, Sirius, etc. but it's also about horcruxes and how to destroy them, wizard tournaments, polyjuice potion, Dumbledore's army, potions, spiders, ghosts, moving pictures, wizards, witches, werewolves, giants, goblins, dragons, dementors, house elves, Voldemort's army, and most of all **magic**.
- Harry Potter's bad guy's are:
Barty Crouch Jr.
- Twilight's bad guy's are:
Just bad vampires
- J.K Rowling first had a bit of imagination of Harry Potter, but later in life she had a dream about Harry Potter. Stephenie Meyer only had a dream about Bella and Edward on a meadow while Edward is sparkling in the sunlight.
Okay, so let me know what your opinion is on this, it's okay that you still like Twilight, but in my opinion Harry Potter has a lot more saying and shows meaning in life than Twilight. So I'm going to share one video and one photo of Harry Potter. Comment below on your opinions please.
So, yeah, this is a photo on what Harry Potter show people the meaning of life.
I love Sirius Black's advice about how we all have a light and darkness in us. Very best advice, but in our life, without the death eaters of course.
I hope you enjoy this.