No matter how many times you watch Fast and Furious 7, some quotes and lines always sound freaking awesome. Some are badass, some cool, others sad. Here's a countdown of the top 10 Fast and Furious 7 quotes and lines.
- The Fate Of The Furious : Latest News, Release Date, Trailer & All You Need To Know
I won't say anything about the scene where the quote comes from just in case some people haven't seen the film. So let's begin...
10. Deckard Shaw: "Dominic Toretto, you don't know me, but you're about to."
9. Dominic Toretto: "The thing about street fights, the street always wins."
8. Mr Nobody: "Listen, do you think you could let go of my guy there? He's... uh, he's beginning to look a little blue."
7. Deckard Shaw: "You should never have messed with a man's family." Dominic Toretto: "I told your brother the same thing."
6. Roman: "First a tank, then a plane...now we got a spaceship?"
Tej: "That's not a spaceship, its a drone."
Roman: "Oh it's a drone? Now you gonna break it down and be articulate... like you already know what the hell is going on?"
Tej: "Shut your ass up and drive the car!"
5. Hobbs: "Daddy's gotta go to work."
4. Kara: "Thank god you showed up. These parties bore me to death."
3. Letty: "You bring the cavalry?" Hobbs: "Woman, I am the cavalry."
2. Deckard Shaw: "You do know this won't hold me." Hobbs: "After you dig through 38 feet of concrete and steel, my fist and a body bag will be waiting for you on the other side. Until then, you better start digging."
1. Brian O'Connor - "Thought you could leave without saying goodbye?"
Dominic Toretto: "I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and I think that's why we were brothers, because you did too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or halfway across the world, you'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother."
There it is -- the top 10 Fast and Furious 7 quotes and lines. What do you think? Did I mis one, or do you argue with the ranking? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.