The Addams Family movies had a seriously stellar cast. From the Elvira-tinged eroticism of Morticia - played to perfection by Anjelica Huston at her most vampy - and the powerful screen presence of the late, great Raul Julia as Gomez, America's favorite spooky family truly came to life.
Still, it was little Christina Ricci as the morbid, maudlin Wednesday Addams that really typified the movies for a lot of people. And Christina Ricci, now 35 despite looking not one day older, is keeping the Wednesday attitude alive.
Everybody give a creepy, forced smile now!
Christina Ricci's Twitter really proves that she's still Wednesday Addams in spirit...
1. She Still LOVES All Things Creepy
2. She Still Firmly Believes in the Power of Imagination
3. Wednesday Would Definitely Hate-Watch Too
4. She's Still Rocking the Ghoulish Role...
Christina Ricci as Lizzie Borden? Count me in!
5. She Loves a Murder-Themed Cocktail
6. Christina & Wednesday Understand Mortality
7. She Has an Eye for the Maudlin and Strange
8. She's Still Weird and Goddam Proud of it!