What if Disney royalty got all up in the club like some of our favorite '90s and early '00s pop icons? Could you handle that level of cargo-pant cladded sass?
I'm willing to bet you could, because like me, you know it'd be next level awesome. And, as it turns out, Isaiah Stephens and Cosmopolitan knew it would be too and proved it yesterday when they shared these sick illustrations, delivering a whole new world of fierce nostalgia.
Are you ready for this jelly?
1. Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame) as Aaliyah would attract a whole hoard of Quasimofo's in this bangin' Tommy Hilfiger and Timberlands get up.
Rocks my boat, that's for sure!
2. Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) as Christina Aguilera Ft. Genie in a Bottle and Aladdin as body guards.
You can certainly imagine Jasmine getting down and Dirrty with this Street Rat.
3. Belle (Beauty and the Beast) and the Beast as Jennifer Lopez and P. Diddy. Nach.
Don't be fooled by the books that she's got...
4. These Independent Women ain't looking for no Bug A Boo, they can paint all the Colors of the Wind perfectly well on their own
The ladies of Pocahontas unite as Destiny's Child. Pocahontas, Nakoma and a Powhatan tribes woman as Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
5. This plethora of Princesses are anything but Wannabes
Introducing an all new mega group to Spice Up Your Life, with Mulan as Sporty Spice, Ariel as Ginger Spice, Megara as Posh Spice, Aurora as Baby Spice, and Kida as Scary Spice.
6. We certainly wouldn't say Bye Bye Bye to this epic line up!
*NSYNC, with (from left) Prince Charming (Cinderella) as Joey Fatone, Li Shang (Mulan) as Chris Kirkpatrick, Flynn Rider (Tangled) as JC Chasez, Naveen (The Princess and the Frog) as Justin Timberlake, and Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty) as Lance Bass.
7. These three could make my MMM Bop any day of the week
An all new handsome Hanson, from oldest to youngest, introducing John Smith (Pocahontas) as Isaac, Kristoff (Frozen) as Taylor and Arthur (The Sword in the Stone) as Zack.
I also happen to think Snow White would make a fabulous Cher, but that's just personal opinion.