Thanks to [Julian Gerdes](user:2520936) for tagging me in the 5 Day GIF Challenge ! I honestly couldn't resist this topic because of how passionately I feel about it, so let's get this rolling. Here're the things that grind my gears about the movie going experience - in GIF form.
When me and my friends are heading to the movies.
When my one friend with bad taste wants to watch that obviously bad movie that no one else wants to.
When I have to pay more than $10 for a popcorn and drink.
When you walk into the theatre and your floors are sticky from soda.
When the people I'm sitting near talk continuously through the movie.
When you or your kid starts kicking the back of my seat.
WHEN YOU USE YOUR $%&!ING PHONE IN THE THEATRE!
After the movie when half your group didn't like the movie.
Agree/Disagree with these reactions? Take part in the 5 Day Gif Challenge!
For each day, choose one of the scenarios listed below and tell us a story using GIFs and or memes to show your reactions/emotions while going through the different phases/emotions of the story. At the end of each post, tag several members of the Moviepilot community who you would like to keep the train rolling!
Here are the possible scenarios:
- An awkward family film viewing
- A date that didn't go well OR exceeded expectations
- Watching an emotional film :'-(
- Watching your first Rated-R film
- A horror flick that you were NOT ready for and/or haunted you for days after
- When you have high expectations for a film and it flops
- Binge watching a TV series when you KNOW you should go to sleep
- Watching a film and everyone else around you is on their phones/being obnoxious
- That moment when you DIDN'T see the plot twist coming
- Watching a film that's got you laughing uncontrollably
- MAKE UP YOUR OWN!
I tag: [Cassie Benter](user:1445738) , [Shadan Syed](user:1564998) , [Eileen McNulty-holmes](user:1332512) , [CJ A Glover](user:1558219) & [Alex Miramontes](user:3440545) to take the challenge! Pick any topic and I look forward to reading your GIF reactions. Be sure to use the 5 Day GIF Challenge tage as well :D