Although I passionately stand by the fact that it's apt to whack out all of your grool Mean Girls quotes every day of the year, October 3rd holds a special place in my heart.
Why, you ask? Well, because this is unofficial National Mean Girls Day, giving us the perfect opportunity to wear pink (even if it's not a Wednesday), push someone's hair out of their face, spike your mocktail because you're a cool mom and perhaps even bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles. Don't, however, ask someone why they're white.
And it seems that this year, devoted fans of the movie aren't the only ones celebrating. Eleven years on (wow, we're old!), it seems the cast also want in on the action, enthusiastically getting together to take some totally fetch Instagram pics. Let's check them out!
1. Damian (Daniel Franzese) got together with Cady (Lindsay Lohan)
One thing's certain - they definitely didn't wear track pants because it wasn't a Friday. Duh.
2. Instead, Damian donned this absolute whopper of a costume for the occasion!
And no, it's not a wig made out of your mom's chest hair either!
3. Kevin Gnapoor (Rajiv Surendra) also rocked up
I hope some rapping was involved.
4. If you had asked nicely, these three might have let you sit with them
Which is ironic, because they don't "even go here" anymore!
5. Damian apologized to Gretchen Wieners for not giving her any candy canes
"And none for Gretchen Wieners!"
6. Aaron Samuels (Jonathan Bennett) looked SO GOOD with his hair pushed back!
7. And finally... Amy Poehler once again proved that she's not a regular mom, she's a cool mom with Janis Ian (Lizzy Caplan)
And if that doesn't make fetch happen, I don't know what does!