Hello, lovers of all things creatively corrupted! Your greedy, beady little eyes gobbled up the wrongness of our previous post on corrupted coloring books, so here's more.
Shield the kiddies' eyes and enjoy what happens when a sick mind is paired with a pack of coloring pencils...
1. The seaweed is always greener...
"Listen, Ariel. The human world is a mess. Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there."
2. How much stuffing will you shed to stay alive?
Most bears are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.
3. Poopy and the Beast
Sometimes it's the simple things that make you smile.
4. Sieg Hans!
Southern Isles, Southern Isles über alles...
5. The Silence of the Kitties
I'd fuck me hard.
6. Code 273D
Maybe if you were worm enough for her she wouldn't be playin' around.
7. She takes my money when I'm in need
... but she ain't messin' with no broke Prince.
8. "Let's go slice Lady Tremaine from stem to stern."
"Perfect. Then I'll stab Drizella in the taint with my glass slipper."
You spend that long locked in a tower, you'd go a little crazy, too.
10. If your life looks like this, call The Samaritans.
That is NOT "a room full of cool friends."
11. Do you wanna down a Cognac?
Arendelle's new late-night serving laws affected so many lives.
12. One that didn't even need corrupting...
'Welp, can't see anything wrong with this pic. Coloring book, to the printing press!'
... And one that improved the original!
Rainbow Batman is bringing some much needed glamour to Gotham.
Do you like seeing these child-friendly pictures corrupted?
Source: Coloring Book Corruptions