I think that as soon as the final glimmers of the summer sunshine have gone, it's totally appropriate to start thinking about where the fun's at next (even if it's months away!).
With that being said, with Halloween just creeping around the corner, costume ideas should already be on everyone's mind. And this year, why not consider something different?
Instead of hiding away in your bedroom for weeks cooking up a costume to make your friends' jaws drop, why not crank it up a notch with your best pal/partner/family member/whatever and come as something together? The following duos totally embraced the term 'double trouble.' Take a look and be inspired:
1. Freak your friends out as the Grady twins from The Shining
2. Go to infinity and beyond as Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story
3. Don a mysterious turban just like Professor Quirrell and Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter
4. Refuse to share that door raft as frozen Jack and Rose from Titanic
5. Chat away in ridiculous rhymes as zombie Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum from Alice in Wonderland
6. Rock the '90s look as Cher and Dionne from Clueless
7. Become anthropomorphic characters just like Arthur and Buster from Arthur
8. Step into Brad Pitt's shoes and wonder what could have been in the box from Se7en
Watch the scene again to remind yourself:
9. Pirouette all over the place as the white and black swans
10. Dive right in as Ursula and Ariel from The Little Mermaid
11. Whack out some moves as Bert and the dancing penguin from Mary Poppins
12. Realize you're probably dead as the Maitlands from Beetlejuice
13. Swing around like Sia on this real-life chandelier
14. Shatter your life's dreams like Carl and Ellie from Up!
Perhaps the most sob-inducing story ever told: