My first quiz dedicated to the awesomeness of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Below you will find multiple choice questions about events that went on in front of and behind camera, but how many facts do you know?
Enjoy and good luck! Comment and let everyone know how well or bad you went!
1. Which 90's TV Show used the same high school set as Sunnydale High School?
2. Which Buffy/Angel character holds the record for the most deaths?
3. The Sunnydale High School library...
4. Which famous Ryan was offered the role of Xander?
5. Which actor did NOT star in both Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie and TV show?
6. Which Whedonverse actor originally auditioned for the role of Angel?
7. Which character killed their first vampire in the Season 3 finale, Graduation Day: Part 2?
8. During which season was the first reference to the future appearance of Dawn Summers?
9. Which actor from The Trio originally auditioned for the role of Xander?
10. Which episode did NOT have it's episode title displayed on screen?
11. Due to a scheduling conflict, which music star almost played the robot April in Season 5?
12. In the show's HUGE body count, which character did NOT die due to natural causes?
13. Which character does NOT have at least one episode where their character is doubled.
14. In a 2012 Reddit AMA, Joss Whedon said which character was the hardest for him to kill off?
FINAL QUESTION: Which member of the Scooby Gang did NOT appear in all 144 episodes?