There are so many real celebrities in this world that I wish I could meet and actually have a chance to talk to. The same can be said about multiple fictional characters that would be so interesting to meet in real life.
What if you could throw a party and invite any celebrity or fictional character you wanted to at that said party? I have compiled a list of five people I would invite to my party if I could, and the purpose they would serve.
I will have five party purposes
1.The Planner: This is the person that I need in order to help me plan my party and throw it.
2. The Entertainer: This will be the person who will proved entertainment for me and my guests.
3. The Party Pal: This will be the guy that hangs with me and we chill the whole night.
4. The "Ladies Man": The guy that you invite to the party just to watch hit on girls and fail.
5. The Goal: The ultimate goal I want to achieve from this party.
1. Jordan Belfort (The Wolf of Wall Street): The Planner
Now this one is tricky being as how Jordan Belfort is a real person but also a major character in a highly successful film. So me personally I would love to invite the Jordan Belfort from the movie played by Leonardo DiCaprio for two reasons:
1. I would love to pick his brain on his business etiquette and ways to make money, as someone who wants to be an entrepreneur one day, I think his advice could be worth while.
2. He could organize and throw the whole party. He clearly knows how to throw a good one. Maybe he could even bring some of that "EJ Entertainment."
Really hope my girlfriend knows that was a joke and that I love her :)
2. Childish Gambino / Donald Glover: The Entertainer
Donald Glover is one of my favorite musicians and actors. But his main role in my party would be for entertainment. I want him to be the main musical act, and blow the party up with his sound, then as it is winding down make us laugh with his stand up.
3. Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air): The Party Pal
This is my favorite TV characters of all time. His only job at my party is to hang out with me, I would love nothing more than to party with the Fresh Prince. If Carlton just happened to find his way into the party...it wouldn't be the worst thing.
4. Ron Burgundy (Anchorman): The "Ladies Man"
Who the heck would not invite this man to a party? His arrogance and suave attitude are just what every party needs and it makes him the perfect ladies man at your party. You can root for him when he gets the girls and laugh at him when gets slapped in the face, either way the night is going to be pretty funny.
5. Batman: The Goal
Anyone who knows me, knew that this was coming, but it might not be quite as nerdy as you think (it is). I want to invite Bruce Wayne to the party so that me and him can get to know each other.
I would of course eventually tell him I know he is Batman; he would be shocked, but eventually come to terms with his secret being discovered.
Me and him will become close and with this new found friendship, Batman will take me under his wing and train me to become...Robin!
That's right, this was all a ruse. The main goal of this whole party was to become the next Boy Wonder! Or the 21-Year Old Wonder...
What do you guys think? Would you want an invite to my party? Let me know in the comments and as always, thank you for reading.