Harley Quinn is one of the most captivating villains in the DC universe. More than just The Joker's sidekick, Harley has become a stand-alone figure, having developed strong romantic ties to Poison Ivy and having had storylines entirely separate from her abusive lover The Joker.
In addition to this, she's also been depicted as having a heart despite her insanity. Throughout her time in the comic books she's helped children and been kind to superheroes - generally when they're vulnerable; making her an extremely unique character.
The following cosplayers have brought Harley to life, embracing her defining characteristics and truly becoming the character of Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel.
Have a look and let us know what you think! Who is your favourite?
1. "Harley Noir," by Avianna.
2. "Gothic Harley," by Integral F.W.H.
3. "Arkham City Harley," by JulieChantal.
4. "Suicide Squad Harley," by Jas69per.
4. "Gender-swapped Harley and Joker," by @saiyan_strong and @natalie_jasmine.
6. "Enforcer Harley," by Loretta Vampz.
7. "Harleypool," by Harley Von Schweetz.
8. "DC Bombshell Harley," by Maki Roll's Chop Shop.
9. "Pinup Harley," by Scarlett Quinn.
10. "Injustice: Gods Among Us," by AsherWarr.
11. "Crazy Love," by Ryoko Demon and Rei Doll.
12. "Pajama Party Edition," by Enasni Volz.
13. "Mad Love," by MercureMadHatte.
14. "Steampunk Harley," by Jessica Nigri.
15. "The Classic," by Killerkitty.
Suicide Squad premieres in August 2016, so we'll finally get a chance to see Harley in action. Personally, I can't wait; but what about you?
Watch the trailer below and remember to let us know what you think.