With only a mere ten days left until Halloween, the battle is on to find the best costume in town. As all the spookiest characters have been done to death by now, allow us to introduce you to a new -- pretty meta -- Halloween concept. You could go as a celebrity, dressed up as another celebrity...whoa, huh? Here are 19 suggestions!
1. Mandy Moore and Her Friends as TLC
I'm not sure TLC would be too pleased with how these three scrubbed up.
2. Beyoncé Knowles and Blue Ivy Carter as Janet and Michael Jackson
N'aw, even at such a young age Blue Ivy's already a Slave to the Rhythm.
3. Miley Cyrus as Lil' Kim
"We independent women, some mistake us for whores. I'm sayin‘, why spend mine when I can spend yours?" Miley would make a great fifth badass chick from the Moulin Rouge.
4. Ellen DeGeneres as Amal and George Clooney
And you thought a lifelike, take-away, George Clooney doll sounded like a good thing?
5. David Spade as Terry Richardson
Add a few scantily dressed teens and you've nailed it.
6. Diddy as Prince
P. Diddy looks like he's been sippin' a bit too much Purple Rain.
7. Ellen DeGeneres as Sofia Vergara
Ellen nails it, once again! Though I cannot compute what's going on with the whole shoe thing.
8. Austin Nichols and Sophia Bush as Russell Brand and Katy Perry
Cause that's a thing that happened #neverforget.
9. Nicole Richie as J-LO
Who Luh's Ya Papi?
10. Becca Tobin and Jenna Ushkowitz as Katy Perry
Can't imagine either of these two feel like plastic bags in these crackin' Katy Perry costumes.
11. Ellen DeGeneres as Dr. Phil
Oh Ellen! Staaaaahp! You're too good.
12. Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber as Slash and Axl Rose
Welcome to the Jungle.
13. Paris Hilton as Miley Cyrus
What Miley Cyrus would look like if she was boring AF.
14. Ellen DeGeneres as Nicki Minaj
Damn, you got buns, son!
15. Lena Dunham as Louis C.K.
Lena looks as adorably awkward as Louis C.K. in this pretty unflattering costume.
16. Kelly Ripa & Michael Strahan as Kim & Kanye
Yeezus, Michael has really nailed Kanye's intense stare!
17. The Today Hosts as the British Royal Family
Urgh. So. GOOD.
18. Kim Kardashian-West as Anna Wintour, North West as André Leon Talley with Joyce Bonelli and Bonelli's son as Grace Coddington and Karl Lagerfeld
Next we'd like to see Anna Wintour dressed as Kim Kardashian, please.
19. Zach Braff as Kurt Russell
Kurt Russell with Zach Braff dressed as Kurt Russell. See, they know how the meta Halloween game works!