Hollywood doesn't just make money from the box office. Beyond ticket sales, some studios auction iconic props to die-hard fans for exorbitant prices.
Here are some of the most expensive film props, and the crazy prices that fans were willing to pay:
1. Harrison Ford's Pistol, Blade Runner.
Sold for: $270,000
2. General Lee Dodge Charger, The Dukes of Hazard.
Sold for: $450,000
3. Full-Scale T-800, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
Sold For: $488,750
4. Delorean DMC-12, Back to the Future.
Sold For: $541,000
5. Starship Enterprise Replica, Star Trek: The Next Generation
Sold For: $576,000
6. George Lucas' Camera, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
Sold For: $625,000
7. Ruby Slippers, The Wizard of Oz.
Sold For: $660,000
8. Lion Costume, The Wizard of Oz.
Sold For: $700,000
9. Aubrey Hepburn's Black Leather Dress, Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Sold For: $792,000
10. Flying Car, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Sold For: $805,000
11. James Bond's Submarine Car, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Sold For: $860,000
12. Costumes from 'Do-Re-Mi' Scene, The Sound of Music.
Sold For: $1,560,000
13. James Bond's Aston Martin DB5, Goldfinger.
Sold For: $4,408,456
14. Aubrey Hepburn's Ascot Dress, My Fair Lady.
Sold For: $4,551,000
15. Marilyn Monroe's White Dress, The Seven Year Itch.
Sold For: $4,600,000