Are you a real film fanatic or just a casual movie watcher? Here is a quiz to determine the answer of this question; enjoy and don't forget to let me know what is your score in the comment section below:
1. How many times was the word ‘’mafia’’ mentioned in Francis Ford Coppola’s The Godfather (1972)?
The reason why the word is never used in the film is because the Italian-American Civil Rights League requested that the words “mafia” and “cosa Nostra” be removed from the film’s script.
2. After watching which movie did James Cameron quit his job as a truck driver and decided to enter the film industry?
There isn't any better possible answer for this question!
3. What is the first animated film to be nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture?
The film also won the Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy, as well as the Oscars for Best Original Score and Best Original Song.
4. For her performance in which film did Audrey Hepburn win the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role?
She was also nominated for the award for her performances in Sabrina (1954), The Nun's Story (1959), Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961) and Wait Until Dark (1967), but she did not win.
5. In how many days was the film ‘Rocky’ (1976) shot?
Moreover, the movie's budget was just $1.1 million, but this did not stop Rocky (1976) from winning three Oscars, including for Best Picture.
6. How many Academy Award nominations did Katharine Hepburn receive?
In addition, Katharine Hepburn won four Academy Awards for Best Actress—a record for any performer.
7. Quentin Tarantino’s first major screenplay formed the basis for which film?
Tarantino contends that True Romance (1993) is his most autobiographical script to date.
8. What’s Anthony Hopkins’ total screen time in The Silence of the Lambs? (1991)
Hopkins' performance is so mesmerizing that is certainly seems that his screen time is a lot longer than 16 minutes.
9. Which famous billionaire makes a cameo appearance in Casino Royale (2006)?
Branson might be in Casino Royale (2006) for just a split second, but it still counts as a cameo!