You've got to love when entertainers who we already know to be talented prove that they have unknown or special talents. It almost seems like it's not even fair when an actor effortlessly proves they can sing or a singer shows off their acting skills. But these have to be my favorite impromptu types of performances... impressions.
Performers can do a lot of impressions, and when those impressions are of other performers, it's almost always guaranteed gold. These 11 celebrities impersonating other celebs will, at the very least, make you smile.
Check them out!
1. Jamie Foxx doing Mick Jagger, John Legend, and Jennifer Hudson
Jamie Foxx can do it all.
2. Christina Aguilera, on the same show, doing Cher, Britney Spears, and Shakira
If this was The Voice, all 4 chairs are spinning around, obvi.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Rickman
One talented Brit impersonating another. Perfection.
4. Bono absolutely nailing a Bill Clinton impersonation
When you spend as much time as you do literally saving the world, it wouldn't seem like you'd have the capacity to work on impressions. But Bono killed that Clinton accent.
5. Matt Damon with a stellar Matthew McConaughey impression
This was pre-Lincoln commercials so there was less to work with at the time in terms of McConaughey-isms (see: alright, alright, alright), but I still think he did a great job.
6. Bradley Cooper, a.k.a. the GOAT nails multiple celebs including Owen Wilson, Bill Clinton, and Christopher Walken
This wide array of impersonations that BC nails here make me pretty jealous of this dude's abilities.
8. Adam Levine slaying as Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, and Eddie Vedder
Yet another The Voice judge proving he's got the goods.
9. Seth MacFarlane as Liam Neeson, Bobcat Goldthwaitt, and Ray Romano
We already knew Seth could do all sorts of weird stuff with his voice, but these are impressive.