We've all been there. You sit down one evening during a little free time and you decide to tune into something on Netflix... then before you know it, it's 2 AM and you have just watched 8 consecutive episodes of #Lost. Netflix binging is the fastest spreading first world problem. Binging on Netflix allows us to become engulfed in a series, the story, the characters and the universe. Even I am guilty of spending an entire weekend doing noting but Netflix binging... I'm looking at you, #AmericanHorrorStory. But we can all relate to the empty feeling that you experience after completing the series finale of your favorite binge. These 10 gifs remind us what we all must do...
10. The first step to recovery is accepting you have a problem.
9. Find a muse to let off some steam.
8. Mourn the death of your favorite characters.
7. Maybe call a friend. Try and socialize.
6. Now, you may be a little irritable at first...
You probably haven't had human contact in a while.
5. ...but you'll get used to it again.
4. Try and get outside.
3. Reaccumulate back into society.
2. Maybe reward yourself by watching some Netflix?
1. Repeat the cycle.
Remember to stay strong, my friends.