This list is dedicated to the awesome fans of one of the greatest cult movies of all time, Big Trouble In Little China. Most people like myself already know these quotes word for word, but this is a list of the top ten I think were the best from the movie.
10. ''If we're not back by dawn... call the president'' - Jack Burton
This is just one of the many quotes that solidify the film's leading character, Jack Burton, as the most arrogant person in the whole movie.
9. ''Which Lo Pan? Little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall roadblock?'' - Jack Burton
The mysteries behind Lo Pan's creepy appearances will be understood soon Mr. Burton.
8. ''We take what we want and leave the rest, just like your salad bar.'' - Egg Shen
Well when you put it like that...
7. [On phone] ''Pathetic excuses! I smell the blood of human beings; find them! Boil them until their flesh falls off....you heard me!'' - Lo Pan
You don't really mean that do you Mr. Pan? (Laugh's nervously)
6. ''Magic... The darkest magic. My soul swims in it... Scattered across time, trapped in the world of formlessness...''- Lo Pan
Sounds like your having a bad day!
5. ''Like I told my last wife, I say, honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes.'' - Jack Burton
One thing Jack Burton definitely has are incredible reflexes.
4. ''All I know is, this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him? With light coming out of his mouth?!''- Jack Burton
So... what's your point?
3. ''Now finally, we shall bring order out of chaos!'' - Egg Shen
Yes we shall!
2. ''When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" ... "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
What if the check isn't in the mail though?
1. ''Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal ... I can take it."
In Jack Burton we trust!