The other day, Moviepilot was lucky enough to be graced by the presence of Batman: The Dark Knight Rises and Inception's Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Promoting his upcoming movie The Night Before, JGL answered the burning questions of Moviepilot fans.
Touching on everything from the long locks of his 3rd Rock from the Sun days to inspirational words to aspiring actors, we had a lot to learn from a man of many talents. You asked, he answered!
Here's everything we learned from Joseph Gordon-Levitt's time on Moviepilot's Facebook page:
1. JGL on headbanging with long hair
2. JGL on appearing in 'Beethoven'
3. JGL on Robin vs. Arthur
4. JGL on 'The Night Before'
5. JGL on Miss Piggy
6. JGL on Star Wars vs. Star Trek
7. JGL on his favorite work environment
8. JGL on the creative process
9. JGL on his top 5 favorite Christmas movies
10. JGL on books, movies, and food
11. JGL on aspiring actors
12. JGL on being starstruck
13. JGL on his ideal meal
14. JGL on channeling Janet Jackson
15. JGL on an alternate profession
16. JGL on HitRecord
17. JGL on working with David Lynch
18. And, most importantly, JGL on why he can't marry us all
Well, there you have it. For those of you lucky enough to have a question answered by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, congratulations! Everyone else will just have to follow Moviepilot on Facebook and keep an eye out for our next celebrity Q&A.
Check out the hilarious trailer for The Night Before, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen, and Anothony Mackie below!