The festive season is here, hurrah! What better excuse to whack on a pair of stretch-waist PJ's, eat yourself into a stupor and vegetate before the TV? Until Christmas, of course.
Here's a list of our favorite 14 Thanksgiving episodes to inspire your day of decadence. Enjoy!
1. 'Friends' - The One With All the Thanksgivings
Also known as The One Where Monica Puts Sunglasses On A Turkey And Shoves Her Head Up Its Bum and Shimmy's To Cheer Up Chandler.
2. 'How I Met Your Mother' - Slapsgiving
The start of a very painful, though hilarious, tradition.
3. 'Gossip Girl' - Blair Waldorf Must Pie!
Thanksgiving isn't Thanksgiving without a tantrum from a Vanderwoodsen.
4. 'THE O.C.' - The Homecoming
The Seth, Summer, Anna love triangle comes to a head. So gripping.
"You're passing me up for beans?"
5. 'Modern Family' - Punkin Chunkin
Pumpkin catapult? Why didn't we think of that?
6. 'Cheers' - Thanksgiving Orphans
Thanksgiving FOOD FIGHT. Yes!
7. 'Peanuts' - A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
The special when Snoopy serves his guests toast, popcorn, and jelly beans and saves the turkey for himself. Host goals right there.
8. 'Gilmore Girls' - A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving
Three words: DEEP. FRIED. TURKEY.
9. 'Full House' - The Miracle of Thanksgiving
How does one forget to defrost a turkey on thanksgiving? Facepalm.
10. 'The Sopranos' - He Is Risen
Piss off Tony Soprano on Thanksgiving and it's turkey to the face for you.
11. 'South Park' - A History Channel Thanksgiving
The episode that introduced the idea of a "massive stuffing shortage" and how terrifying that would be.
12. 'Dexter' - Hungry Man
Serial Killer undercover to kill another Serial Killer at Thanksgiving? That is bloody brilliant TV.
13. 'Parenthood' - Happy Thanksgiving
Such a tear jerker.
14. 'Arrested Development' - Indian Takers
A live duck in the oven? Mother of god...