(Warning - the following contains speculation regarding the plot of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and therefore may contain SPOILERS. They are all, however, based on the brand spanking new trailer, so they're all essentially Warner Bros. approved reveals...)
Alright gang - it's finally time. After weeks of teasing, and a cruelly enticing clip tucked within this week's episode of Gotham, we're finally able to enjoy another full trailer for the forthcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, after it screened during Wednesday night's episode of Jimmy Kimmel.
But, then again, you're probably not actually reading this, seeing as the trailer is just below - and if you are, why aren't you already watching the trailer? After all...
You Can Watch the New Batman v Superman Trailer Right Here
1. Clark and Bruce Meeting For the First Time
Yes, we can all officially freak out now.
2. Superman Statues Galore
Which, in turn, may have caused...
3. A Messiah Complex the Size of Kansas
Which, in fairness, is kind of like saying Bruce Wayne has abandonment issues on the scale of epic obviousness, but even so.
4. BATMAN HAVING A BAD HISTORY WITH FREAKS DRESSED LIKE CLOWNS
Which is, presumably officially at this point, everything.
5. Lex Luthor Meeting Clark Kent Meeting Bruce Wayne
Because of course.
6. Power Not Being Innocent
Welcome to the party, Senator Finch...
7. A Bat's Eye View of Man of Steel
Which seems to be...roughly the same as the regular Man of Steel.
8. Gladiators Facing Off For Our Entertainment
"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"
9. The Son of Krypton...
Versus, in Lex's own words...
10. The Bat of Gotham
Because a thousand times yes?
11. Lois Remaining Not So Much a Fan of Lex
Some things thankfully never change...
12. Flying Dudes Fighting Batman
SO MUCH IS HAPPENING.
13. Superman Addressing That Age Old Problem
"If I wanted it, you'd be dead already."
14. Mercy Graves Bringing the Zod
Which would be exciting and all if it wasn't for the fact that...
15. HOLY CRAP THAT'S DOOMSDAY...
...AND WONDER WOMAN...
...AND THE HOLY GODDAMN TRINITY
OK. I'm officially done waiting now.
Can it be March 25 already, please?