Huffington Post have been digging up some great easter eggs for The Walking Dead recently, some of which I never noticed! Lets take a look at what they found and appreciate the fantastic work behind The Walking Dead.
1. Eastman wore a shirt saying "Save Terrapins" in the Morgan episode, right after Enid ate one!
2. The Talking Dead opening titles have been decaying more and more each season!
3. 'The Walking Dead' Nods to 'Breaking Bad' More Than Once!
Walter's blue meth can be seen in The Walking Dead, but that's not all...
There is also another callback to the episode 'One Minute', which ended the episode with Hank's car horn beeping into the credits. The homage can be seen at the end of the episode of 'First Time Again'.
Also, the Guv even talks about a guy named Heisenberg!
4. We see another Cherokee Rose on the Swamp Thing Daryl kills in Season 6's Daryl Episode:
Which is a callback to this episode:
5. Father Gabriel's bible verses in his church could all related to Zombies or the Apocalypse.
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
So I spoke this message, just as he told me. Suddenly as I spoke, there was a rattling noise all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached themselves as complete skeletons.
And tombs opened. The bodies of many godly men and women who had died were raised from the dead.
During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.
In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, 'Why do you look for the living among the dead?'
Coincidence? Or divine intervention? Or something Gabriel did while he was inside his church WHILE HIS ENTIRE CONGREGATION WAS EATEN ALIVE.
Sorry, still not quite over that.