Honestly, I am at a loss of words. The only thing that comes to mind is EPIC. I've kept up with this movie since before the cameras began to roll. I'd get online to read every small tidbit I could, from every rumor to everything that turned out to be true. Thank you internet! I've watched the trailers getting a feel for each one, up to this point I've been pretty damn sold on it. Stoked even!
But, when I watched the revealing trailer on Jimmy Kimmel live on Wednesday night, I must say I was completely speechless. My jaw dropped.
Here are 5 things you need to know about the new Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Official Trailer 2
1. Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent meet for the first time. They do not seem to like what each other has to say. It's pretty apparent from their back and forth conversation at the party in the beginning of the trailer, that they did not get off on the right foot from the beginning! And from there it escalates.
2. A nod to the Joker. ''Maybe it's the Gotham City in me, but I have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns.''
3. Lex is loaded with one liners, as in the previous trailers and he's crazy a mile high. He shows many sides to his personality throughout the trailer, but one thing is for sure, he can't be trusted!
4. There will be WAR. Between a god and a man, between black and blue.
5. The Trinity will UNITE to take on Doomsday.
And of course.... DOOMSDAY!!!
What are your thoughts on this? What did you think of the trailer? Who do you think wins in the end?