Celebrity Royalty Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announced the arrival of their second baby in the early hours of Saturday, December 5.
In classic Kardashian style, the new mother took to twitter to reveal the news:
The tweet showed a picture of the couple holding hands with the caption, “He’s here!”
After reports emerged a week ago that the baby was breech, it's a relief to hear that the family are doing well, although there has been no indication as to whether the birth was natural or by C-section.
Big sister North (as seen in the adorable video above) must be super excited to meet her baby brother. Happy fans everywhere are now anxious for the answer to only one question... what will the new member of the Kardashian-West clan be named!?
There has been speculation that the child will have the middle name Robert in honor of Kim Kardashian's late father and famed O.J. Simpson lawyer.
However, Kim Kardashian appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show in September and revealed to the world that they were considering "Easton" for the first name...
“I do like the name Easton, Easton West.
I don’t think my husband likes that name, but I do like it. I don’t think we’ll go another direction. It’s definitely not South, every time someone says South, I just roll my eyes.”
The young family are sure to share the baby's name with the world in due course but while we wait with bated breath, lets daydream at the prospect of these names:
- Wild West or Wild Wild West - this really shouldn't require an explanation.
- North by West - because who doesn't want to call "North by North West" for dinner.
- Lord West - because it just sounds so right.
- Kayne West Jnr. - because the world needs another Kanye.
- Barack West - for president.
- Yeezus West - because no kid in the world could pull off that name... except maybe this one.