First of All
I know , I know, we wont see an "Young Avengers" movie anytime soon, but i just felt like doing a fancast just for the fun of it. And since it's my first post, why the hell not, right ?
So, without further a do. let me present you my picks as cast for "The Young Avengers".
- Artificially Enhanced Condition: Eli was originally born with no superhuman powers, after receiving a blood transfusion from his grandfather Isaiah, he now had the Super-Soldier Serum giving with peak human abilities, including:
- Peak Human Strength: Eli's physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. While not superhuman, he is strong enough to lift approximately 800 lbs.
- Peak Human Speed: Eli can also run and move at great speeds, capable of reaching up to 30 miles per hour or higher (he has been shown almost outrunning a helicopter).
- Peak Human Stamina: Eli's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity. His lung capacity is at peak human level enabling him to hold breath for 6 minutes under water. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours without any rest and before showing any signs of fatigue.
- Peak Human Durability: While not superhuman; his skin, bone, and muscle tissues are augmented to levels that are considerably stronger and harder than normal humans; capable of feats that would severely injure or kill a normal human. He shrugged off a hail of tranquilizer darts, jumped a hundred feet through the air, and survived a massive explosion without stopping.
- Peak Human Healing: Eli’s healing speed and efficiency is at the highest limits of human potential, which means he can heal faster than most humans. He is able to regenerate injured tissue and brain cells to an extraordinary degree, heal broken bones, torn muscles, but is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs. The white blood cells (WBCs) and the SSS in his body are efficient enough to keep him healthy and immune to most if not all; Earthly diseases, infections and disorders; also he cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air. He’s impervious to gas attacks, poisons, and nerve-toxins of any kind. He is also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus.
- Peak Human Agility: Eli's agility, balance, flexibility, dexterity, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of an Olympic gold medalist. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats.
- Peak Human Reflexes: Eli's reflexes are enhanced to levels that are superior to that of any Olympic athlete. His reaction speed makes it possible for him to out-react even the fastest humans, no matter how well-trained.
- Peak Human Mental Process: His mental performance has been greatly enhanced to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible. He possesses enhanced pattern solving/recognition, information storage/retrieval, extremely high perception/observational skills, and logical/philosophical structuring. His mind also process information quickly, giving him an accelerated learning aptitude, a knack for quickly analyzing multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations, eidetic memory (meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall), ability to read at superhuman speeds, and high deductive/reasoning skills.
- Peak Human Senses: Eli’s senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch are at the highest possible limits of human potential.
- Peak Human Longevity: The SSS dramatically slows Eli aging due to extensively healthy cells regenerating. Much like Isaiah Bradley and Josiah X, two others exposed to the Super Soldier Serum.
My Pick - Donald Glover
Miss America - America Chavez
- Miss America likely received her powers from her proximity to the Demiurge and his ambient magical presence. Though the full extent of her powers have not been defined, she has demonstrated abilities including:
- Self-Propelled Flight: Miss America has the ability of self-propelled flight at superhuman speeds.
- Superhuman Speed: Chavez can run and move at phenomenal speeds, Monica Rambeau was stunned at how fast she was moving even after transcending into light form where everything stands still.
- Superhuman Strength: Miss America has demonstrated incredible strength. She appears to easily tear large metal doors of their hinges, and nearly bested the Asgardian god Loki in a fight. Loki has commented that she could "throw tanks to the moon", though this is likely an exaggeration.
- Invulnerability: Miss America is bullet-proof, flame retardant, and has superhuman durability Loki has even referred to her as "a nearly indestructible superwoman".
- Interdimensional Travel: Miss America can create portals to travel between realities.
- In-Betweener Facsmile (formerly): Miss America was briefly imbued with the energy signature and aesthetic appearance of the In-Betweener to act as decoy and lure off Braak'nhüd while the In-Betweener, Ultimate Nullifier, Angel, and Bohusk explored the In-Betweener's mind and the threat to the Multiverse.
My Pick - Naya Rivera
- Teddy is a hybrid of both Kree and Skrull. As a result, Hulkling has inherited powers and abilities from each race, though some are more potent due to his hybrid nature. Hulkling's alien physiology also protects him from being manipulated by pheromone based powers, such as those of Daken.
- Superhuman Strength: Hulkling is much stronger than an average human, and stronger than even most Krees are because of his partial Skrull background. His top strength is unknown, though it is likely that he can lift at least 75 tons but no more than 100 tons.
- Superhuman Durability: Hulkling's skin can become much denser and thicker than any normal human's, giving him a very strong resistance to pain and injury. He is able to withstand great impact forces, such as falls from great heights, repeated bludgeoning from superhumanly strong beings, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. High caliber bullets and bladed weapons are also unable to pierce his skin.
- Superhuman Stamina: Due to his partial Kree heritage and recuperative powers, it is likely that Hulkling possesses greater stamina than any ordinary human.
- Shape-shifting: Hulkling is a shapeshifter of remarkable ability. While he most commonly shifts into a teenaged version of the Hulk, he has also been known to impersonate well known superheroes such as the Human Torch, Mister Fantastic, and Tony Stark. In the heat of battle — or of the moment — he has evidenced a less refined style of shapeshifting: growing claws, extending his reach and growing wings in a protoplasmic manner.
- Flight: Using his metamorphic powers, Hulking often grows wings strong enough to propel him into the air.
- Subconscious Metamorphic Adaptation: Hulkling has shown the (subconscious) ability to adapt his body depending on his situation at the time. One being his body shifting biomass to protect vital organs, while the Warden of The Cube was attempting to vivisect him.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Hulkling's ability to regenerate injured tissue and brain cells to an extraordinary degree. It is likely that this healing factor also makes him highly resistant to toxins and poisons, as well as immune to Earthly diseases.
My Pick - Lucas Gabriel
- Speed is a mutant with an enhanced physiology design for supersonic speed, including:
- Superhuman Speed: Speed can run, move and react at speeds far greater than the average human. His top running speed is unrecorded, but it is demonstrated that he can at least achieve supersonic speeds. It is unclear if his running ability exceeds that of Quicksilver given that the adult speedster was carrying Wiccan over his shoulder and was on a conversation with him during the friendly challenge issued by Speed.
- Molecular Acceleration: He can also generate hyper-kinetic vibrations that accelerate the molecules in matter, causing any solid object he directs his vibrations at to explode.
- Intangibility: He also can use molecular destabilization to walk through solid objects.
- Superhuman Stamina: Speed's physiology grants him greater stamina when compared to an ordinary human, allowing him to operate at peak capacity for at least several hours before he begins to grow tired.
- The race will begin
- Speed and Quicksilver racing
- Superhuman Agility: Speed's physiology grants him superhuman agility being more flexible and having greater balance.
- Superhuman Reflexes: He's capable of reacting fast, because he's moving at superhuman speeds everything moves slower for him.
- Superhuman Durability: Speed's physiology also provides him with limited protection against impact forces and the high levels of friction that are produced when he moves at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Strength: Speed possesses a limited degree of superhuman strength, allowing him to lift about 800 lbs with his arms and 1 ton with his legs.
My Pick - Robert Sheehan
- Wiccan has a wide range of superpowers, derived from an unconfirmed source. His origins make it possible Wiccan is both Mage and mutant. His abilities were first triggered when the Scarlet Witch (under the influence of the Life Force) used her powers to heal him. However, even accepting that Wiccan is the reincarnated son of the Scarlet Witch, where exactly his powers come from is unclear. If his was purely a spiritual reincarnation, then he would not necessarily inherit his mother's mutant genes. Recent questions about the Scarlet Witch's parentage make it even less certain she had an X-gene to pass on. Wiccan's power might also be a purely mystical birthright, or derived from Wanda's status as a nexus being. Wiccan's destiny as the next Demiurge resembles the fate that the Time Keepers worried about if Wanda ever had children.
- Wiccan has demonstrated the following powers:
- Reality Warping: Wiccan's main power is the superhuman ability to manipulate magical forces, which he inherited from his mother the Scarlet Witch. Wiccan uses his magic through a unique form of self-taught spell casting involving stating an effect or action he wants to happen (i.e. "I want him to be OK, I want him to be OK!"). Wiccan has no standard spells, with most being improvised on the spot. While generally very effective, his spells can be degraded by a lack of willingness to perform them or stress. Wiccan can use magic to enhance himself or others for short periods of time. Some notable spells being: Enhanced Strength, Sensing Locations of others, Levitation, Telepathy, Astral Projection, and Illusion Casting.
- Electrokinesis: Can manipulate, generate and discharge energy projections as either lightning or electricity from his hands or other parts of his body.
- Teleportation: Can teleport himself and others over undetermined distances with an untested maximum. Can also travel to and open gates or portals accessing other worlds, places and dimensions.
- Telekinesis: Can levitate, propel and manipulate objects and matter with his mind.
- Telepathy: Can read thoughts,broadcast and project his own thoughts in others, as well control other minds,to manipulate their thoughts, actions, memories, sense and emotions, the limit of this power is unknown.
- Healing: Can quickly heal others through his spells (i.e. "I want to heal this man, I want to heal this man!"). However, the effectiveness of this healing can be greatly affected by his will to do it. When healing an enemy, the healing process could be considerably diminished than when healing someone he genuinely has an empathetic desire to heal.
- Flight: Wiccan can engage in self-propelled flight without the use of vocalized spells and temporarily allow others to fly within his presence.
- Photokinesis: Wiccan can project intense light and heat.
- Solid Energy Constructs: Wiccan can manipulate mystical energy to create solid constructs such as disks, orbs, bursts, shields, platforms, force fields, and other projectiles or constructions.
- Concussive Force Blast: Can generate blasts, beams, bolts and waves of mystical energy.
- Pyrokinesis: Can generate and control fire.
- Clairvoyance: Wiccan, with brief periods of intense concentration, can gain knowledge of a subject's location. It is notably highly difficult, though not impossible for him to locate those he is unfamiliar with, or only loosely associated with.
- Conjuring: Wiccan can create clothing, decor, objects and food from seemingly nothing.
My Pick - Skandar Keynes
And that's pretty much it from me now. if you have some other ideas or opinions about this fan casting, KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELF, just joking, leave them in the coments below.