The hard, bruising fact is that our favorite movies wouldn't be the same without the wedgie threatening bullies that give our protagonists a run for their money. Our heroes have to overcome something, and taking down the on screen meanie makes for a much sweeter victory.
These infamous tormenters, may have gotten older and left their bullying careers behind, but time doesn't erase film or our perfect memory of the famous taunts that earned them the name bully.
Take a peek at what they look like today.
1. Biff Tannen (Thomas F.Wilson) - 'Back to The Future'
Notable Putdown: "Hel-lo! McFly! Anybody home?"
Weapon of choice: Noogie
2. Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) - 'Harry Potter'
Notable Putdown: "Nice face, Potter!"
Weapon of choice: Ancestry
3. Regina George (Rachel McAdams) - 'Mean Girls'
Notable Putdown: "Boo, you whore!"
Weapon of choice: Consignment to social hell
4. Buzz McCallister (Devin Ratray) - 'Home Alone'
Notable Putdown: "I wouldn't let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass."
Weapon of choice: Public humiliation and pet tarantula
5. Fred O'Brannion (Ben Affleck) - 'Dazed and Confused'
Notable Putdown: "This first lick I'd like to dedicate to your mother"
Weapon of choice: Aerodynamic ass beating paddle
6. Kathryn Merteuil (Sarah Michelle Gellar) - 'Cruel Intentions'
Notable Putdown: "Eat me, Sebastian!"
Weapon of choice: Sexual charisma and manipulation
7. Johnny Lawrence (Willian Zabka) - 'The Karate Kid'
Notable Putdown: "You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, little twerp? No, you had to push it. Well, now you're gonna pay!"
Weapon of choice: Legit karate skill
8. John Bender (Judd Nelson) - 'The Breakfast Club'
Notable Putdown: "Eat... My... Shorts."
Weapon of choice: Verbal abuse and psychological badgering
9. Troy Perkins (Steve Antin) - 'The Goonies'
Notable Putdown: "Andy, you Goonie!"
Weapon of choice: Jock status
10. Steff McKee (James Spader) - 'Pretty in Pink'
Notable Putdown: "That girl was, is, and always will be nada!"
Weapon of choice: Slimy arrogance