Have you seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Are you clambering for more Star Wars? Well I hope you have not forgotten the classic Star Wars spoof:
Here is a bit of trivia to feed you're Star Wars love:
1. President Skroob is an anagram for Mel Brooks who played him.
2. Barf's costume was operated by three people.
3. Lonestar says he was born "somewhere in the Ford galaxy". This is of course a reference to Harrison Ford who played the character Lonestar is based off.
4. The scene where Dark Helmet plays with his dolls was improvised by Rick Moranis.
5. The Millenium Falcon appears at the Diner at the end of the film.