With the release of both X-Men: Apocalypse and Deadpool, a number of fans have been taking fresh looks at the current timeline of Fox's X-Men universe. While it's definitely important to know exactly what this new Revised Timeline's history is, and the events that will continue to shape it in the future, it's also important to take a step back and piece together what came before (in the Original Timeline).
If you're one of those people trying to piece it all together, then don't worry! I've got you covered. Working off of the films, viral websites, and promotional content, I've managed to piece together what I believe to be the (currently) correct versions of both Original and Revised timelines. You can download a document of these timelines (which also includes my attempts to cover plot holes and continuity errors across all the currently released films) directly from my website here.
UPDATE: I've added a number of birth dates and a couple of events to both of these timelines, some of which you'll notice directly contradict each other. For example, the character Psylocke, played by different actresses around the same age in both timelines, has wildly different birth dates in each timeline, due to the time period she makes her appearances in. I published a post that explains the effects of time travel and the flow of time in the X-Men Cinematic Universe, which you can read about here. I hope you continue to enjoy reading through the timelines!
The Timeline (Original)
- 3600 B.C.: In Egypt, an elderly En Sabah Nur begins to transfer his consciousness to a younger mutant’s body. However, his guards betray him, entombing him beneath the earth. During this attempt on his life, En Sabah Nur’s horsemen are killed.
- 1830: Victor Creed is born.*
*The actor who played young Creed was 15 at the time of X-Men Origins: Wolverine’s release, meaning young Creed would be the same age. Working backwards, we can see that his birth date is 1830.
- 1831: James Howlett is born*
*The actor who played young Howlett was 14 at the time of X-Men Origins: Wolverine’s release, meaning young Howlett would be the same age. Working backwards, we can see that his birth date is 1831.
1845: James Howlett murders his father and runs away with Victor Creed.
- 1861-1865: Howlett and Creed fight in the American Civil War.
- 1866: Gregor Johann Mendel establishes the theory of hereditary traits through his work with pea plants.
- 1914-1918: Howlett and Creed fight in World War I.
- 1915: The basic principles of Mendelian genetics are applied to the fruit fly.
- 1930: Eric Lensherr is born.
*The young Lensherr character is listed as being 14 during the concentration camp scene in X-Men: First Class. Working backwards, we can see that his birth date is 1930.
- 1932: Charles Xavier is born.*
*The young Xavier character is listed as being 12 during the kitchen scene in X-Men: First Class. Working backwards, we can see that his birth date is 1932.
- 1939-1945: Howlett and Creed fight in World War II.
- 1941: Charles Xavier discovers his telepathic ability.
- 1944: In Poland, Eric Lensherr demonstrates his powers for the first time and is brought under the wing of Dr. Klaus Schmidt.
- Young Charles Xavier and young Raven Darkholme meet for the first time.
- 1945: Howlett is a POW and is held in a Japanese internment camp. Saves Ichiro Yashida from the nuclear blast at Nagasaki.
- 1946: Wade Wilson is born.
*Actor Ryan Reynolds who played Wilson was 33 at the time of X-Men Origins: Wolverine’s release, meaning Wilson would be the same age in 1979, and would be 27 in 1973. Working backwards, we can see that his birth date is 1946.
- 1949: Eric Lensherr travels to America and sees the Statue of Liberty.
- 1953: James D. Watson and Francis Crick discover the double helix structure.
- 1955-1975: Howlett and Creed fight in the Vietnam War.
- 1956: Nightcrawler is born.
*Actor Allan Cumming was 38 at the time of X2: X-Men United’s release, meaning Nightcrawler would be the same age. Working backwards, we can see that his birth date is 1956.
- 1959: William Stryker begins working with mutants.
- 1960: Storm is born.*
*Actress Halle Berry was 34 at the time of X-Men’s release, meaning Storm would be the same age. Working backwards, we can see that her birth date is 1960.
- 1961: A bunker, Codename: Cocoon, is built underneath the White House to help Robert F. Kennedy control his mutant abilities.
- 1962: Lensherr is seeking Schmidt (now known as Sebastian Shaw), kills Nazis in a bar.
- Xavier is graduating from Oxford, after presenting his thesis on mutation.
- CIA agent Moira MacTaggert sneaks into the Hellfire Club, finds Shaw and the existence of mutants. Later finds Xavier and convinces him to help.
- Xavier and Lensherr meet. They form an early version of the X-Men within the government program Division X, consisting of:
- Alex Summers (codename: Havoc)
- Sean Cassidy (codename: Banshee)
- Angel Salvadore (codename: Tempest)
- Armando Muñoz (codename: Darwin)
- Raven Darkholme (codename: Mystique)
- Shaw’s team of mutants and the Division X team fight on a beach in Cuba. Xavier is paralyzed from the waist down, and the Cuban Missile Crisis is averted from becoming World War III.
- Lensherr (now Magneto) forms the first Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. The group consists of:
- Angel Salvadore/Tempest
- Emma Frost
- Raven Darkholme/Mystique
- A young Bolivar Trask hypothesizes a link between higher-order brain functions and mutations.
- 1963: Jason Stryker is born.*
*In X-Men: Days of Future Past, set in 1973, Stryker states, “Jason? Coming up on 10 now, if you can believe it.” Interpreting this as his 10th birthday coming soon, the character would be 9 at this point. Working backwards, we can infer his birth date is in 1963.
- Former U.S. Army Major General Edwin Partridge speaks out against mutants during a rally. Partridge is later killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, although Magneto is suspected of hiring him to assassinate Partridge. Project: WideAwake, a CIA taskforce meant to investigate cases involving mutants, is founded as a result.
- Prototype earplugs, based off of Magneto's psychic shielding helmet, that would help Robert Kennedy control his abilities are approved.
- President Kennedy is assassinated by Mystique, although Magneto tries to save him.
- America's "Summer of Hate" begins, a time when several mutants are hunted down and murdered. Two mutants, Azazel and Tempest, are killed by Project: WideAwake operatives.
- 1964: The CIA finally begins “fully cooperating” with the Warren Commission, after identifying Eric Lehnsherr in Marie Ellen Dodge's photograph of the Grassy Knoll.
- The Warren Commission publishes its 688 page report.
- Behind closed doors, President Lyndon Johnson meets with the Warren Commission to learn that Eric Lehnsherr was in custody.
- Scott Summers is born.*
*Actor James Marsden was 36 when X-Men: First Class was released, meaning Summers would be 36 had he survived to 2009. This timeline shows that X-Men Origins: Wolverine is set 21 years before the events of X-Men. Working backward, this means that Summers is 15 in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and that his birth date is in 1964.
- Magneto is apprehended by the government for the assassination of Kennedy. He is sentenced to two consecutive life sentences and is jailed. He continually escapes.
- Ted Kennedy survives a severe plane crash thanks to his mutation.
- 1965: Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters is opened to the public.
- 1967: Trask Industries is founded by Trask.
- Trask Industries begin making waves in the robotics industry with their artificial limbs.
- 1968: Robert Kennedy reveals his mutant abilities to his biographer at Kansas State University.
- 1971: Trask Industries develops Magneto’s cell under the Pentagon.
- The Tandem Initiative begins.
- 1972: Trask and President Nixon take a secret meeting at the White House. 18 ½ minutes of the recording of the meeting are erased, prompting an investigation.
- 1973: President Nixon reveals the Sentinel Program to the public.
- Howlett, by now working for the mob, is attacked by men working for the crime boss whose daughter he's guarding/sleeping with. The event is what likely forced Howlett to seek out Creed and serve another tour of duty in Vietnam.
- Colonel William Stryker finds Howlett and Creed, places them in Team X. The team consists of:
- Agent Zero
- Wade Wilson
- John Wraith
- Fred Dukes
- Chris Bradley
- James Howlett
- Victor Creed
- During their mission in Africa, Howlett quits the team over unethical actions.
- Mystique rescues a group of mutant soldiers, including former X-Man Havoc, in Vietnam from being sent back to America as Track Industries research material.
- Mystique kills Trask at a summit and is captured. Her DNA is used to further the Sentinel Program.
- Jean Grey is born. *
*The actress who played young Grey was 13 at the time of the film’s release, meaning Grey would be the same age when she was discovered by Xavier and Lensherr. Working backward, we see that her birth date is 1973.
- The first genetically modified organism is created, a simple bacterium.
- 1974: The United States Congress passes HCA (Homeland Containment Act), deploying Sentinels to the top 5 most densely populated cities in the U.S.
- 1975: Xavier makes a plea to the House of Representatives to stop the Sentinel Program. His plea is ignored.
- 1977: Pietro Maximoff breaks 8 world records in track and field events. A genetic testing policy, courtesy of Trask Industries, is implemented in all sporting events to keep mutants out of sporting events.
- Sanger, Gilbert and Maxam sequence DNA for the first time.
- 1978: Ted Kennedy set out to reveal to the world at the Democratic National Convention that he was a mutant. However, the speech was never given.
- 1979: Chris Bradley is killed by Creed.
- Howlett (now Logan) is dating Kayla Silverfox and works as a lumberjack. Stryker attempts to bring him back into Team X.
- Creed supposedly murders Silverfox, leading to his fight with Logan. Logan loses.
- Logan becomes Weapon X, coats his bones with adamantium. Escapes the facility.
- Logan and Wraith meet Remy LeBeau in Louisiana. Creed kills Wraith, and Logan and LeBeau travel to Three Mile Island.
- Logan discovers Kayla is alive and fights Creed. Later fights and defeats Wilson/Weapon XI while Stryker’s mutant detainees escape with outside help (later revealed to be Xavier).
- Logan’s memory is erased by Stryker. Logan travels the world to find out who he is.
- 1980: Psylocke is born.*
*The actress who played Psylocke was 26 at the time of X-Men: The Last Stand's release, meaning Psylocke would be the same age. Working backwards, we can see that her birth date is 1980. Coincidentally, this is the actual birth year of the actress.
- 1984: Bob Bell, a televangelist and an anti-mutant supporter, starts The Human Majority organization.
- While still imprisoned for President Kennedy's assassination, Magneto warns a guard of his hereditary hemochromatosis ("too much iron in your blood").
- 1985: Magneto is eventually freed from his plastic prison, most likely by Xavier (Xavier probably sought out Magneto after having learned of his innocence with Kennedy's assassination, deciding to free him and work things out). The two mend fences and become friends again, working together to recruit new mutants for Xavier's school.*
*1985 made the most sense for this to occur for a couple of reasons. #1: Meeting Jean Grey in X-Men: The Last Stand takes place in 1986, so it had to be some time before then. #2: Both Xavier and Magneto act in that scene as if they've been gathering mutants for some time, which led me to think at least a year had gone by.
- 1986: An accident at Chernobyl occurs. A rise in mutant births in Russia occurs.
- Piotr Rasputin is born.
- Xavier and Magneto meet and recruit a young Jean Grey into the X-Men.
- 1988: The Berlin Wall is protested; the wall divides Germany into mutant and anti-mutant sides.
- 1989: Trask Industries, working with the FBI, develops a method to use DNA evidence to identify criminals from crime scenes. The company uses this technology to build a database of mutants.
- 1991: South Africa announces itself as a safe haven for everyone, including mutants.
- 1994: Zapatista resistance members ally with mutants during conflict against the Mexican government.
- Genetically engineered food products enter the US market.
- Anna Marie develops her powers, absorbing a person’s essence.
- Senator Robert Kelly attempts to pass the Mutant Registration Act in Congress, which would force a mutant to register their public identity and abilities to the public.
- Marie meets Logan (now Wolverine) in Canada. Both encounter Creed (now Sabertooth) and are rescued by members of the X-Men, Cyclops and Storm.
- Brotherhood members Mystique and Toad kidnap Kelly and change him into a mutant with Magneto’s new machine.
- Marie (now Rogue) is convinced to leave the school, while Wolverine promises to take care of her. The pair are attacked by Magneto, who kidnaps Rogue.
- Kelly arrives at the mansion and dies. The X-Men realize Magneto’s plan (to turn world leaders into mutants) would kill every human involved, and attempt to stop him.
- The X-Men and Brotherhood fight on Liberty Island. Toad, Sabertooth, and Mystique are incapacitated, and Magneto’s machine is destroyed.
- Magneto is incarcerated in a plastic prison, while Wolverine travels to Alkali Lake.
- Mystique takes the place of Kelly within the government, changing his anti-mutant policies into pro-mutant ones.
- 1994 (1 month later): Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler almost assassinates the president in a bid for mutant rights.
- The school’s students go on a field trip to a museum. Jean’s powers begin to flare due to contact with Magneto’s machine.
- Stryker gets approval to invade Xavier’s mansion from the president. At the same time, Stryker’s been brainwashing Magneto with a drug to find out about Cerebro.
- Mystique finds plans for a “Dark Cerebro” in Stryker’s computer files.
- Monroe and Grey seek out Nightcrawler. They discover a wound on his neck, similar to Magneto’s. They discover he was brainwashed into attacking the president.
- Xavier and Cyclops are knocked out and captured during a visit to Magneto’s cell.
- The attack on the mansion commences that night. A number of the students are captured, although some escape, thanks to Wolverine and Colossus. Wolverine, Rogue, Bobby Drake/Iceman, and John Allerdyce/Pyro escape to Drake’s parent’s home in Boston.
- Stryker reveals his son Jason/Mutant 143 to Xavier and begins using 143’s powers to warp Xavier’s mind.
- Magneto escapes his prison, thanks to Mystique’s outside influence.
- Drake’s parents find out Drake is a mutant. His brother calls the police, leading to Pyro attacking the police. The group is later picked up by Monroe, Grey, and Nightcrawler.
- An attack by the government leads to the group meeting with Magneto and Mystique.
- Everyone invades Stryker’s base at Alkali Lake. Xavier is manipulated into killing mutants.
- A brainwashed Cyclops and Grey fight. Meanwhile, Wolverine and Stryker’s bodyguard Deathstrike fight.
- Magneto enters Dark Cerebro and changes Xavier’s target to humans.
- Nightcrawler and Monroe save Xavier, while Wolverine leads everyone to safety as the base collapses. Grey supposedly dies as she helps everyone escape. Stryker and 143 die in the collapsing base.
- 1996: Trask Industries accidentally creates Mad Cow Disease while testing a cure for the X-Gene.
- Warren Worthington III develops his powers, a pair of wings.
- 2001: Camp X-Ray, a detention facility for dangerous mutants, is built in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
2003: Scientists with HGP publish the first complete map of the human genome.
- 2006: Worthington Labs develops a cure for the X-Gene on Alcatraz Island.
- Mystique is captured by the United States government.
- Magneto recruits other mutants into the Brotherhood.
- Cyclops goes to Alkali Lake and finds Grey alive. Grey kills him.
- Mystique is freed by Magneto. During the escape, Magneto frees Juggernaut and Multiple Man, while Mystique is supposedly cured.
- Beast resigns over the weaponized cure, while Grey (now Phoenix) escapes the mansion.
- Phoenix supposedly kills Xavier at her childhood home while the X-Men and Brotherhood fight.
- Monroe takes control of the mansion and keeps it open. Meanwhile, a protest at the cure facility is attacked by Pyro.
- Magneto and his forces attack Worthington Labs, and are attacked by the X-Men. Magneto is supposedly cured by Beast during the battle.
- Phoenix is killed by Wolverine.
- Beast is hired as an ambassador to the United Nations.
- Rogue is cured voluntarily.
- Xavier reveals to MacTaggert that he survived Phoenix’s attack.
- 2008: A wall is built around the U.S.A./Mexican border, supposedly to contain mutant rebels already within Mexico.
- 2009: Breakouts from Camp X-Ray lead to the development of a mutant inhibitor collar by Trask Industries, designed to suppress mutant powers.
- 2010: Xavier’s school is closed. Trask Industries acquires the mansion and turns it into a testing facility.
- 2011: Occupy Wall Street marches from the former Xavier mansion to Zuccotti Park. The march is attacked by Sentinels, during which Worthington III/Angel is killed.
- 2012: Clarice Ferguson/Blink helps 30 mutants escape Trask Industries mutant prison camps.
- 2013: The amount of mutant rebels continues to grow. Trask Industries responds with the Mark X Sentinel, capable of shape shifting to match any target.
- Trask Laboratories unveils groundbreaking ability to create a hybrid gene with mutant DNA.
- Wolverine is contacted by Yashida through Yukio, offering to take the mutant’s healing factor. Wolverine refuses.
- Yashida supposedly dies. Wolverine and Yashida’s granddaughter Mariko are attacked and go on the run.
- Mariko is captured and Wolverine goes to save her. Wolverine fights the Silver Samurai, who is revealed to be Yashida. Yashida is later killed by Wolverine.
- Yukio and Wolverine depart Japan and travel together.
- Trask Industries creates a hybrid gene with mutant DNA.
- The cure used on Magneto in 2006 has worn off by this point, forcing his necessary return to the underground plastic prison he once broke out of years ago. He gives an interview with writer Harper Simmons, who attempts to extract information out of Magneto about the Kennedy Assassination.
- 2015: Beast is dragged from his home and murdered by Human Majority protestors.
- Wolverine meets Magneto and a revived Xavier at an airport. The pair recruit him to help against the upcoming Sentinel threat.
- 2018: One Camp X-Ray escapee, Bishop, forms the Free Mutants, a militant and global mutant resistance movement.
- Dr. Gregory Burnett creates a new way to grow synthetic stem cells.
- 2023: Wolverine is sent back in time to 1973 to prevent Trask’s assassination by Mystique, leading to the events of Days of Future Past. The timeline is now reset.
- 2030: According to Trask Industries projections, homo sapiens may become extinct due to mutation.
- 1957: Psylocke is born.*
*Olivia Munn will be 26 at the time of this film’s release, meaning Psylocke would be the same age. Working backwards, we can see that her birth date is 1957.
- 1959: Storm is born.*
*The actress playing Storm will be 24 at the time of this film’s release, meaning Storm would be the same age. Working backwards, we can see that her birth date is 1959.
- 1964: Jubilee is born.*
- Nightcrawler is born.*
- Jean Grey is born.*
- Cyclops is born.*
*All of the actors and actresses playing the younger versions of these characters will be 19 at the time of this film’s release, meaning their characters would be the same age. Working backwards, we can see that their birth dates are all 1964.
*All other past events occur as normal, until Future Wolverine’s arrival in 1973.*
- 1973: Future Wolverine wakes up in his past self’s body in America. He immediately seeks out Xavier and Beast.
- The trio recruit Maximoff/Quicksilver to help break Magneto out of his Pentagon prison. The group escapes to stop Mystique.
- Mystique is stopped from killing Trask at a summit by Xavier, Lensherr, Future Wolverine, and Beast. Her DNA is used to further the Sentinel Program.
- Magneto takes control of the Mark I Sentinels and uses them in his plot to assassinate President Nixon. He fails, but not before throwing Future Wolverine into the river, drowning him and knocking him out.
- Mystique is convinced to leave Trask alive by Xavier. She later impersonates Stryker and takes possession of Wolverine.
- The Sentinel program is shut down.
- 1983: In Berlin, Mystique finds Nightcrawler and Angel fighting each other in a cage match. She rescues the former, but not before he accidentally damages a wing on the latter.
- In Poland, Magneto lives with his wife and young daughter. An incident at the factory he works at results in the authorities coming after him. His family is accidentally killed as a result.
- Scott Summers develops his mutation. His older brother Havoc takes him to Xavier’s school to learn how to control his abilities.
- Moira Mactaggert follows a group of men to En Sabah Nur’s resting place, accidentally awakening the ancient mutant. Earthquakes are felt all over the world, while Jean Grey has an apocalyptic vision.
- En Sabah Nur decides to remake the world in his own image. He finds young pickpocket Ororo Monroe and recruits her as the horseman Famine.Mystique has Nightcrawler sent to America by Caliban. Nightcrawler and Mystique make their way to Xavier’s school.
- En Sabah Nur eventually finds Caliban, recruiting his enforcer Psylocke as the horseman Pestilence. She later leads him to the wounded Angel, who becomes the horseman Death.
- The group travel to Poland, where En Sabah Nur plays on Magneto’s feelings of anger and loss to recruit him as the horseman War. Xavier tries reaching out to Magneto through Cerebro, only to be controlled by En Sabah Nur and forced to have every military installation send their nuclear weapons into space.
- En Sabah Nur and his horseman travel to the mansion and kidnap Xavier. Havoc, trying to rescue him, accidentally causes an explosion that kills him and destroys the mansion. Everyone else is saved by Quicksilver.
- Stryker arrives and kidnaps a few of the students for research and interrogation at his base at Alkali Lake. Grey, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler infiltrate one of Stryker’s helicopters and sneak into the base. They end up releasing Logan (now Weapon X) from his cage, who proceeds to slaughter all of Stryker’s men before escaping into the wilderness.
- En Sabah Nur creates a new pyramid in Egypt, where he plans to transfer his consciousness into Xavier’s body. The newly escaped students travel to Egypt to stop him and rescue Xavier.
- The horsemen and students battle while En Sabah Nur begins the transference. Angel is seemingly killed and Xavier is saved, but loses his hair in the process.En Sabah Nur is defeated by two of his horsemen turning on him (Magneto and Storm), and is disintegrated by Grey’s newly emerged Phoenix powers.
- Mystique trains the new team of X-Men (consisting of Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, and Beast) in the Danger Room.
- The Essex Corporation travels to Alkali Lake to collect Stryker’s research, including x- rays and a blood sample from Weapon X.
- 2015: Wade Wilson stops a stalker pizza delivery boy from further harassing a young girl. He returns to the bar run by his friend Weasel, where he meets the escort Vanessa. The two bond and develop a relationship.
- 2016: Wilson proposes to Vanessa, who accepts. However, he collapses, discovering the next day that he has cancer.
- Back at the bar, Wilson is approached by The Recruiter, who offers him a cure for his cancer. Skeptical, Wilson mocks him, but The Recruiter gives him a business card anyway, in case he changes his mind.
- Wilson eventually decides to take up The Recruiter’s offer, leaving Vanessa in the middle of the night. He is turned over to Ajax and Angel Dust, who torture Wilson to activate his mutant abilities. Wilson’s abilities eventually activate, but leave him horribly disfigured in the process.
- Wilson breaks free from Ajax and destroys the facility he was being experimented in. He eventually tracks down Vanessa, but thinks she will be repulsed by his appearance, so leaves her alone.
- During a visit with Weasel, Wilson decides to make a suit and mask to disguise himself while looking for Ajax, who Wilson believes can fix his appearance. Wilson takes to calling himself “Deadpool” and begins his search. In the meantime, Wilson lives with a blind woman named Al, who Wilson met at a laundromat once.
- Wilson eventually finds The Recruiter, who informs him where Ajax is before Wilson kills him.
- Upon arriving at Ajax’s eventual location on a bridge (via taxi), Wilson proceeds to doodle a picture before attacking Ajax and his men. He defeats everyone, but is stopped from torturing/killing Ajax by Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Ajax escapes while Wilson is distracted.
- Ajax and Angel Dust go to Weasel’s bar and antagonize him, leaving only after finding a picture of Wilson and Vanessa. Weasel warns Wilson, who proceeds to the strip club Vanessa works at to save her. However, Vanessa is captured by Ajax before Wilson works up the nerve to speak to her.
- Wilson returns home, loading up all his weapons and calling on Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead to assist him. The trio track down Ajax, Angel Dust, and Vanessa, and take the same cab Wilson took earlier to the location.
- Colossus and Negasonic fight Angel Dust, while Wilson fights Ajax’s hired goons and Ajax himself.
- Wilson eventually defeats Ajax and saves Vanessa, who accepts him despite his appearance.
- Later, while wearing a bathrobe (in a throwback to Ferris Bueller’s Day Off), Wilson tells his viewing audience to go home, while also revealing that Cable will be in the sequel. He pops out one last time to make the “chicka-chicka!” noise from the Ferris Bueller movie.
- 2023: Future Wolverine awakens from his time traveling adventure in the mansion, finding all of his comrades alive. He and Future Xavier begin to talk about what Future Wolverine missed out on since 1973.
- 2029: The events of Logan take place.
- Mutant births are in decline, and nobody understands why. Mutant children that are found are taken by a government-type program called “Transigen” and are turned into killing machines. Future Wolverine is mentoring a little girl with similar powers to his own (the difference being she has two claws instead of three).
This timeline will continue to develop and expand as more films come out. In the meantime though, what do you think about this version of the X-Men timelines? Let me know in the comments below, or through Twitter at @comicsvsworld. While you’re at it, don't forget to check out my website, Comic Books vs The World, for even more comic book related content!
The entire series of films:
- X2: X-Men United
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- X-Men: First Class
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- The Wolverine
- X-Men: Apocalypse