(Warning – the following contains large, hulking SPOILERS for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. But, y'know, mostly in quiz form. If you haven't yet seen the movie, proceed with caution and such...)
Now, you may have watched Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens multiple times, and you may well have been paying closer attention than a Jakku scavenger after a First Order massacre, but here? Well, here that might not be enough.
This, y'see, is Moviepilot's very own, extra strength, super-hard Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens quiz - and here, only those strong in the (geekery-themed) force are likely to survive it...
THEN LET US BEGIN
The Making of a Movie, Pt. 1
1. Who broke their back on set while filming 'The Force Awakens'?
The incident occurred while Abrams was attempting to free Harrison Ford from a door in which his foot was trapped.
The Making of a Movie, Pt. 2
2. The environs of which Middle Eastern city provided the shooting location for Jakku?
The film's Jakku scenes were filmed in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The Making of a Movie, Pt. 3
3. How many years after the release of 'Return of the Jedi' did 'The Force Awakens' hit the big screen?
Return of the Jedi was released in 1983, making the gap 32 years...
There's Been an Awakening...
4. Which of these phrases is NOT in 'The Force Awakens's opening crawl?
She was actually referred to as General Leia Organa.
...Can You Feel it?
5. Which X-Wing Squadron made its debut in 'The Force Awakens'?
Luke was actually originally supposed to fly with Blue squadron in A New Hope, but the markings on the fighters interfered with the blue screen technology and the squadron was changed to red.
A Villainous Interlude
6. How did General Hux acquire his name?
Abrams reportedly chose the name based on a grave site - though 'm'hux' does indeed mean 'he is not' in Maltese.
A Symbolic Gesture
7. Which of the following symbols did we NOT see outside Maz Kanata's castle?
Or, at least, if we did, we haven't spotted them yet...
A Cameo Question
8. A certain one-time co-pilot of Lando Calrissian cameo-ed in 'The Force Awakens' - but how do you spell his name?
It is, of course, Nien Nunb.
It's a Trap!
9. How many previous Star Wars movies had Admiral Ackbar appeared in before his cameo in 'The Force Awakens'?
He made his debut in Return of the Jedi, and hasn't appeared in a movie since.
The Final Countdown
10. How many days did it take 'The Force Awakens' to gross $1 billion worldwide?
It took only twelve days - less than two weeks!