First...I broke down the trailer to showcase the characters and added cooler music.
1) The Joker and Harley reunite and are still in love... he even saves her?? OR maybe he is mourning her death?
2) In order to make the audience like " The Villians/ Anti-heros" they will have them be tortured by an antagonist early in the film. They will likely kill him in the end. He's ALPHA 01 or A01. Sidenote: He's the goofy actor from the Mindy Project.
3) The main Villain will have mutant-like-eltromagnetic-slime powers. Kind of lame.....reminds me of the first Power Ranger's Movie and Lucy with Scarlet Johanson. The Villian will have a ton of mutant hybrids which will keep our "heros" very active. The Villian will also leave trails of burnt slime where ever he goes and seemingly plans to destroy the whole city with an Eltromagnetic impulse bomb ( or whatever...I'm not a scientist ;) )
4) The Joker will be a HUUUUGE help to the Team and brings his own fun army and huge arsenal of weapons.
5) Katana although not typically a villain will be helping the Suicide Squad with the help of her legendary sword Soultaker that allows her to speak to the dead. But her presence on the team might not sit well with all members.....Croc.
Suicide Squad is released August 5, 2016.