Celebs in high places naturally befriend each other and mingle in the same exclusive circles, but sometimes this star-spangled setting gives birth to some totally WTF photos of unlikely stars hanging out together like it ain't no thang.
So, if you've ever fancied seeing a member of The Walking Dead galavanting around with a member of One Direction or want to know what would happen when Kanye and Kristen Steward collide, check out the post below and satisfy your curiosity!
20. Rihanna and Amanda Bynes
19. Victoria Beckham and Samuel L. Jackson
18. Kanye West and Kristen Stewart
Maybe Kristen to could contribute some of her stunning poetry to Kanye's upcoming "album of the life?"
17. Madonna, Sting and Tupac
The fact that the combined egos of Sting and Madonna didn't make the universe implode is something we should all be thankful for!
16. Courtney Love, Louis from One Direction, and Norman Reedus
The Walking Dead the musical.
15. Lil Jon, Hilary Duff, and Jason Biggs
Jason Biggs seems to be wondering why he's there as much as we are.
14. Baby Biel and Junior Scar-Jo!
Who knew these guys were friends as tweens!
13. Mary J. Blige,Renee Zellweger, Angelina Jolie,Missy Elliott and Christina Aguilera
Bridget Jones 4: The acid years.
12. Tara Reid and Jay-Z
I got 99 problems but a pie ain't one.
11. Robert Downey Jr. and Mike Tyson
Tyson thinks RDJ is a champion just as much as we do.
10. Bette Midler, David Bowie, Michael Jackson and Cher
Oh, and if you were wondering, the blonde woman next to MJ is Cher's sister, apparently.
9. NSYNC and The Spice Girls
Ultimate '90s unlocked!
8. Maisie Williams, Hannah Murray, Jenna Coleman and Daniel Radcliffe
Harry Potter and the Tinest Stark.
7. Lilo and Kim Kardashian
When tanned meets tanked.
6. Fifty Cent and Bette Middler
These guys are actually friends, after meeting Fiddy at a New York Restoration Project, Middler said:
"He's one of the newest members of our tribe. He's really made my life worth living."
5. 2 Chainz and Leonardo DiCaprio
Leo should probably win that Oscar for managing to keep a straight face in this situation.
4. Jennifer Lawrence and Kris Jenner
3. Mike Tyson, Joan Rivers, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Sarah Jessica Parker, Tracy Morgan, and Lady Gaga
I'd like to meet the person who would choose this diverse crew as their fantasy dinner party guests.
2. Elvis and Darth Vader
May the WHAT?! Be with you.
1. Will Smith and Marilyn Manson
Just Will Smith and Marilyn Mason linking arms like prom dates, nothing to see here.