Back in September, I created a quiz of 25 quotes from actors, characters, or franchises. The reason for the creation of that specific quiz may have been motivated by a contest but I must admit that that was one of the most fun times I've had on this website, especially after over 25,000 people viewed the article. And, gosh-darnit, I thought it was hilarious the amount of salt that resulted in the comments section after several people got their panties in a wad from not scoring as highly as they expected.
So, in order to relive that experience again, I wanted to create a "Part 2" to that quiz. Let's get started.
Quiz Starts Here
1. Edgar Wright is probably one of the most underrated directors as far popularity goes, but his movies, if you've seen them, are unforgettable.
1. "Is it true that there's a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?"
2. There are not too many actors that have has much prestige as Anthony Hopkins. He's a true thespian that will go down in history as one of the greats.
2. "I want you to sing with rapture and dance like a dervish."
3. Speaking of legendary actors. When you think of '80s action movies, you no doubt think of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
3. "My shoe is bigger than this car."
4. The legends just keep coming this time around. One of the great actors from my dad's era is now directing great films. Can you guess which Clint Eastwood-directed film the following quote is from?
4. "I wanted to be a cowboy, but I did that and felt I needed something more."
5. One great actor whose been in all our hearts lately, Alan Rickman, definitely deserves a shout-out in this quiz!
5. "You'll kill me, boy? Well here I stand!"
6. Zoe Saldana, to me, is like the female version of Will Smith considering the style of movies she so often stars in.
6. "Because you care about honor. And this man has none. You and your people are in danger."
7. Not your run of the mill Hollywood director, Quentin Tarantino definitely has made his mark in Hollywood with the films he's made.
7. "Well, you don't got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't want to fight in a basement."
8. In which movie did Darth Vader or Anakin make the following statement?
8. "There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you."
9. I of course need throw out my favorite franchise of all time, The Lord of the Rings. Can you guess the correct character for the following quote?
9. "You give him no credit and yet he tries to do your will. He loves you, Father."
10. Ridley Scott definitely has his fair share of epics under his belt. Which one of his movies was the following quote from and who said it?
10. "We defend this city, not to protect these stones, but the people living within these walls."
11. An actor that I've followed since my younger years, Edward Norton definitely has a tremendous amount of skill in his art.
11. "I thought we might end this evening with a discussion of the soul. All of the greatest religions speak of the soul's endurance before the end of life. So what then does it mean to die?"
12. Always in need of rescuing, which Matt Damon film is the following quote from?
12. "Those are the best odds I've had in years."
13. Keep your emotions in check as you guess this Spock quote.
13. "You have not answered his question. What does God need with a starship?"
14. Whether you are a fan of her humor or not, Rebel Wilson has definitely resonated well with Hollywood culture.
14. "At first I did not know it was your diary, I thought it was a very sad handwritten book."
15. One of the actors I grew up with, Tom Hanks is one of the many actors who deserves recognition in this quiz.
15. "We live and we die by time, and we must not commit the sin of turning our back on time."
16. I wanted to throw Megan Fox in here because of how much discussion she provokes. Can you guess her character and quote?
16. "God, I can't even tell you how much I'm not your little bunny."
17. Another discussion provoking individual is the stylish director, Zack Snyder.
17. "The fact that you possess a sense of morality and we do not give us a evolutionary advantage and if history had proved anything it is that evolution always wins."
18. With a voice to match the body, Vin Diesel is definitely an intimidating actor.
18. "All you people are so scared of me. Most days I'd take that as a compliment. But it ain't me you gotta worry about now."
19. Hugh Jackman has play the part of Wolverine seven times so far. In which movie did his feral persona make the following quote?
19. "In my whole life, I felt like an animal. I ignored my instincts, and I ignored what I really am. And that won't ever happen again."
20. He's been a god, a Jedi, and he's trained Batman: Can you guess the Liam Neeson character, quote, and movie?
20. "You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent."
21. Albus Dumbledore has the same wise compassion that Gandalf has. Can you guess in which Harry Potter film he made the following quote?
21. "It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices."
22. Will Smith was always a childhood hero of mine. Can you guess the film, quote, and character?
22. "Welcome to Earth!"
23. Another actor who has forced his way onto my radar this last couple of years is Benedict Cumberbatch.
23. "You think you world is safe? It is an illusion. A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, shall we begin?"
24. Probably one of the most controversial actors/directors out there would have to be Mel Gibson. Can you guess which movie that he starred in, in which he made the following quote?
24. "We made a deal; if she'd stop hookin', I'd stop shooting people."
25. The most iconic superhero of all time, Superman has recently entered into the public eye on film. Which Superman said the following?
25. "I grew up in Kansas, General. I'm about as American as it gets."
So how well did you do? Be sure to vote in the poll to let us know how many answers you got right!
And if you haven't taken the first quiz yet, the go ahead and click the following link to try out 25 more quotes: 25 Quotes - Can You Guess Who Said What?