Yep, it's that time of year again when the Super Bowl sends a greater proportion of the United States into a mad beer-drinking, sport-watching frenzy.
And as tradition dictates, it's also a time of year that comes hand-in-hand with a slew of Big Game commercials, vying for our attention and urging us to dig deep into our pockets. Ahead of the event on Sunday, here are 7 of the best and most hilarious commercials that will be utilizing some serious star power on the big day.
1. Helen Mirren's gives us a strict talking to whilst sipping on a Budweiser
Are you "a short-sighted, utterly useless, oxygen-wasting, human form of pollution?"
2. Alec Baldwin's brainstorms for Amazon
A snack stadium, you say!?
3. Drake gets his 'Hotline Bling' on for T-Mobile
Yup, he's still got it!
4. Christopher Walken's Kia Optima
I'm disappointed he wasn't on top of his dancing game for this one, to be honest.
5. Liam Neeson steps in from the future with his LG OLED TV
I kind of want one now.
6. Ryan Reynolds takes us to Ryanville in his new Hyundai
I love Ryan but all these clones are making me dizzy.
7. Willem Dafoe channels a grumpy Marilyn Monroe for Snickers
Yep, that one's got my vote for best Super Bowl 2016 commercial!