Over the years the subtle, and not so subtle, sexual references have, er, popped up time and time again during the outwardly sweet, family fun films. Disney also tries to slip a few jokes in them for the adults, just so they don't get too bored. But they're not sophisticated humor for which you need a degree to understand. Some of these dirty jokes might have even slipped under your radar the first time around. So here you go, a few things to watch for the next time you cue up your kid's favorite Disney title.
1. Remember the skunk named Flower from Bambi,after a kiss from his beloved it sent blood rushing through his head to his...
2. Kronk's tent in The Emperor's New Groove (well we all get a boner don't we?)
3. Pixar's new movie has a gay joke.
And If you think they could have been talking about anything other than a really hairy guy...
4. Genie's wedding night orgasm gag in Aladdin: The King of Thieves
5. The "helpful" bus driver in Hocus Pocus.
6.The dick joke you missed in Frozen
This of course, follows the popular myth: about guys with big feet have big penises.
7. Rapunzel's sexy hair in Tangled promos.
8. And 'sex' in the stars in The Lion King.
9. There was a instance when Buzz Lightyear got a bit over-excited
10. Ratatouille's subtle glance
11. Mr. Potato Head's BJ reference in Toy Story 3
12. And the time in Hercules' bump on the River Guardian’s head looked a lot less like a bump on the head and a lot like…
13. The priest in The Little Mermaid looked a little too excited, although a later shot shows it’s actually just his knee (You will only find this scene in original DVD's , it was deleted later)
14. Ever noticed that Legs, the toy in Sid’s house, is made of Barbie legs and a fishing rod? Now what would you call that other than a hooker.
15. Mr. Potato Head expressing himself as only he can kiss his ass
16. The sky in The Lion King is just full of messages.
17. The Little Mermaid Poster
18. Ohhh.. Darn penises everywhere...