Hey! Welcome to Pick -a- Flick challenge , As a creator at moviepilot you all have created some of the most amazing articles that I have come across and have engaged all most all countries across the globe with your geeky talent and love of movies. Due to this geeky nature you must have came across some of the amazing flicks which lingered in your awesome brains even after watching other titles. This challenge is to let people know which are the titles that left a mark on such a geek like yourself.
The rules are easy and should be a lot of fun. All you have to do is create a post answering the following 5 questions, then share your post in the Creators FB group, or if you are MPU creator, post here - tagging friends you'd like to see take the challenge!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it...
1. Best Moment - one thing that makes a good film a great film are those movie moments that stir our emotions and go on to last for as long as our minds will allow us to remember. Write about that movie moment which left you Ummm.... baffled.
2. Best Plot/Story - Which was the best story you came across . This could be a Novel which you think could become a perfect flick or is it already a movie, tv series or Anime?
3. Best Dialogue - Dialogues give the character a voice, Which was your favourite one? and remember Do or do not there is no try. This could be a tough one.
4. Most Intelligent flick - Which movie/ TV series do you think took your breath away and had plots so twisted that you took some time to understand what's going on in the film.
5. Best Movie - After all of the above questions, I finally ask you which was that one movie which you can watch anytime or anywhere and no matter how many times you've watched it it never gets old.
Bonus - Post the links to the article, If you have posted/ Reviewed any of the amazing movies you mentioned above.
*it can be both movie or TV show in all of the above.
My Pick -a- Flick challenge
1. Best Moment -
Birdman was a great movie but the Flight scene for me was the best moment.
2. Best Plot/Story - Fight Club
3. Best Dialogue - My favourite dialogue is from a bollywood movie Baazigar (1993)
" Kabhi kabhi kuch jeetne ke liye kuch harna bhi padta hai " - SHAH RUKH KHAN
Translation : Sometimes you have to lose to win what you desire.
4. Most Intelligent flick - Inception
What else do you expect from Christopher Nolan ?
5. Best Movie - Catch Me If You Can
I guess I'm a huge fan of "based on true story" films :-p